Sign in to follow this  
shaian

the mistake text

why do people do this'so u coming to the party or not' b4 i get a chance to reply'OOOPS, wrong person, anyways how are u' :roll: OR'baby you going to have your half the rent this month, cos im going to the bank now'then before a reply'OOPPS wrong person was texting my boyfriend' (when ur man name is a B and mine is a S, thats a hard mistake)

I usually get -"Alright u smelly c*nt, whats Jessica saying, you coming round to Sean's tonight, its gonna be top class"1. I know no Jessicas2. I know no Seans

Guest Seriouss

OMG!*BLINKS*WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!ERGH.I'M SCARED TO SCROLL UP AGAIN.*SHUTS EYES, LEAVES*

Guest Seriouss

I'm scared of p*ssy now and i've f*cking got one!

LMAO THUNthats f*cked up but funnyyeh i was tryin it on sum chick recently and i had my new sony ericson and forgot to key lock itwhile i was out i sent her 5 blank txts in space of 3 mins at around 2 in the mornin. she now thinks im sum kinda stalker type guy with nuffin to do.well truth had to come out sum time :oops:

A pre-fisted fanny.It has stolen the topic.

KILLED off the whole topic wid dat nastyness. Ive only sent the wrong tx wen its da ppl got the same name.