Dying your hair

The Somalian

Dying your hair

I have dyed my hair Gold and Blonde in the past (when I was 16) I want to dye it again but not such a bait colour I want it a touch lighter like a really darker brown. J lovely, Grafter, Kurious any suggestions on a colour or product I can use? Even Kaygee (I know you brownies like to dye your hair)

Thanks in Advance

I am being serious I will post a picture of my hair once I have it done, just want to know what colour to get. Because I dont want to ask the man in the shop because he is a bud bud ding ding and wont know what he is on about. I dont really chat to many black girls in real life so I have come here to ask you girls.

So wanting to change your colour makes you a bounty now? I still listen to Buju Banton and have a dashiki, but I don’t attend black night clubs, go carnival because of the way blacks are.

Thanks  for the suport this kind of mentality is why black people don’t progress I just want to dye my hair I said I had it Gold and blonde when I was 16 but now I want it a dark brown not something monumental. I told them why I asked on here and not a black girl I know as I don’t know many black girls, I don’t think I have more than 2 black girls numbers on my phone. Same reason again Black girls are ugly and the ones that are not have a stinking attitude and are trashy and graceless and have multiple baby dads who are some sort of drug dealer. If its not that they want to tell you about god and the church.