THIS f*ck*ng PAIN

Supermalt

ne-yo-jessica-and-son_0.jpg

Ne-Yo is one strong man! He recently spoke to Vh1's Behind The Music about the devastation of finding out the son he thought was his, actually wasn't.

In what his mom and sister describe as a rushed relationship, Ne-Yo was scammed and betrayed.

His ex-girlfriend Jessica White had the nerve to tell him Chimere, named after Ne-Yo, wasn't his son and still sue him for child support!

Afterwards, Jessica disappeared from Ne-Yo's life. Here are a couple of excerpts from the interview:

"She was just cool, that was the thing that attracted me to her. It was like, ‘I don’t give a damn about your money and that was refreshing to me.[...]I’m gone all the time working. Jessica would call me from time-to-time and go, I need some money for this or for that. I’m like, okay whatever. So I’m sending her ungodly amounts of money every single time she calls."

"I didn’t care who the father was. In my mind, I was still Chimere’s father. I was there when he was born. I saw him when he first came out. I held him. He was my kid. In the state of California if you put yourself out there as the father, the mother can then come after you in court like you’re the biological father so we settled out of court for what I thought was an ungodly amount of money. Shortly after that Jessica and Chimere vanished. [So you're not in touch with him now?] No. Nope. [Sorry.] Life goes on and so do we."

would put a hit out on this bitch

america is f*cked like that, there's a deadline for the paternity test to exempt you from child support in some states.

and u know certain females will go on like u wouldnt want a paternity test if u love me etc

in those states, even if its the wife its a must

u don't even need the mothers consent to do a paternity test so i would always do one just for the peace of mind

deception from women is at an all time high

• Upvote 1