Drugs Live: The Ecstasy Trial

Rsonist

I swear you're a bit of a junkie Dave?

*former

only drugs in my system now are prescribed

dont even drink

like with me i needed to control m yself so i took sleeping pills

but im just wondering why people do it

not looking down on anyone though, being a former junkie and that, just genuinely curious, cause i smoked for 2 weeks in year 8 and that sh*t was nasty, and im sure it was for everyone, but wondering why people carried on till they got addicted

Same reason why you became addicted to whatever you became addicted to.

Also most people I know enjoy SMOKING the spliff tbh. They don't think it's nasty.

I personally can't understand why anyone would abuse drugs like MKAT and Ecstasy, LSD, Mushrooms. The come down is soul-destroying. Watching sunrise and laying in your bed wishing you could tear your soul out because you can't sleep and are experiencing the deepest feeling of discontent ever. I don't understand why anyone would put themselves through that more than once. (In the case of LSD, EVER)

Also know a few kids who had very bright futures (weirdly enough all 4 are mix-race and very middle class) and permanently destroyed their brain with the help of LSD. 2 of them are now fully schizophrenic.

People are different I guess.

I remember in school more time I would be high, and guys and girls would try cuss me. These times you can find them coking themselves up on a regular basis. sh*t's disgusting.

i went through the mandy/mkat/methalone etc etc phase, had some great times but the comedowns got too much, had a proper bad one once and it f*cked me over for about a month.

my biggest problem is booze though,had serious problems with it when i was younger, like 17/18 would be getting pissed around 5 nights a week, dropped out of school, fell out with my friends,got in trouble with the old bill... it was a dark time.

still drink a lot (too much) but dont get pissed as much, and dont really get in trouble anymore.

swear down bud saved me, when things were getting out of control with the booze and i fell out with my old mates i started hanging out with some other lads from my old school who smoked all the time, it cleared my head, made me a calmer nicer person and i sorted myself out with work.

i went through the mandy/mkat/methalone etc etc phase, had some great times but the comedowns got too much, had a proper bad one once and it f*cked me over for about a month

Swear ive never had comedowns as bad as that sh*t gave you

Would take me a full week usually just to recover

Nothing was worse than trying to get to sleep after being up for 48 hours on that stuff and knowing there was NO CHANCE of dozing off

Fell into a house of drug users and inevitably took md most nights. 2/3 day festivals were the worse, I was never right until at least 5 days after.

They're all over it. With whp coming up I'll no doubt be the only one not on it. Stopped weed as well, I just feel weak and useless.

Last two years have been fun though tbf. I had a terrible experience with ket one time, pretty much dropped everything since then.