Ann Coulter And Whoopi Goldberg Argue About Race

Yak_Louis

:/

Not sure what your point in throwing that up was tbh....

"I don't like what he did here but I know Mel, and I know he's not a racist.

"I have had a long friendship with Mel. You can say he's being a bonehead, but I can't sit and say that he's a racist having spent time with him in my house with my kids."

She added that she was not condoning his behaviour: "I don't like what he's done. Make no mistake."

How tho, to me it seem like she thought your a real life tr0ll, f*ck even trying to have a proper argument, as your points seem factless/with no base, but your clearly intelligent and know what your doing, so simply I'm gonna call it bullshit and let you sell your sh*t and go on about your day.

C/s

lol@ the f*ck*ng racoons bufoons and tomcoons calling WHoopi goldberg a bounty.

shes done alot for black people than some of the 'celebrated' people you will claim to have done

even as much as that illuminated occultist oprah who has to talk about everything she does

whoopi's been involved in many projects/black causes that have only recently come to light

but then this isnt about whoopi and Oprah or whoopi and someone who actually has done sh*t for black people

but its about whoopi and this republican racist bitch whos the equivalent (and best friends with) of Bill oreilly

and im reading black people say f*ck whoopi. thats part of the problem. and for the obvious mixed race 'nice haired' cunts who hate whoopi cos she's cussing someone who's certainly like your mum or that aunt bess in your family.....f*ck you too.

whoopi ya na?

• Upvote 1