Rozay vs Jeezy beef @ BET (shots fired)

Taurus

lol @ guys saying gucci mane is a snitch pmsl

these are rappers dummies, they live their lives in the public domain, 90% of this info is accessible

so are guys gona start screaming Chris Brown is a snitch coz he sang about drake throwing bottles at him smh

• Upvote 2

Bare man are chatting pure sh*t. Gucci had a self-defense M case, he didn't have a co-dee.

[rant]In the context of a self-defense case ( which clearly stemmed from a high-profile, media fueled beef) there is zero benefit from telling white lies. Remember the Alpo interview, he was offered a deal to cut the death penalty, but it was contingent upon complete co-operation, and any lies would have jeopardized the deal.

Slightly different with Gucci, but he had to be HONEST about why he felt he needed to fire at this guy. His actual line of reasoning was the most important issue, not who sent the gunman. A dead gunman can't be questioned, and Gucci only had hearsay evidence to implicate Jeezy. He never presented solid proof, but the hearsay evidence was crucial to understanding his mindset at the time.

If he had said he didn't know who the guy was (or why he was sent), and the jury figured he was trying to cover up the most obvious motive, he'd have been f*cked under any sort of decent cross-examination. Man is a rapper, he has a life to live, and people know his life...[/rant]

Only thing he has done is dry snitched on track, but everyone does that.

Im not a legal bod but you will only go down for anything if the burden of proof suggests there is a higher probability that you did it than not. Unless you're involved/implicated in some way, it's very unlikely you can get into any form of trouble. Police love shook ones like you because you do their job for them.

wow are you really stupid enough to believe that?.. that might be how it's ment to be but not in reality.. moretime someones' going down for the crime if it's the guilty person or not

iv never snitched in my life but if i'm ever in a position where im being blamed for something that i had no involvement in, i'm not taking the punishment for it just so i can go prison i say "it wern't me but i didn't wanna snitch"

BRUV IF THEY HAVEN'T GOT ANY DNA, PHOTOS, EYE WITNESS WHY WOULD YOU BE GETTING BLAMED?

LOL @ ANY REPUTABLE BRIEF NOT GETTING YOU OFF IN SECONDS.

So if someone killed one of your boys family member and only you saw it happen(there are no leads)

You wouldn't do a thing nah?

Guanto-da-golf-Nike-TechXtreme-Mano-sinistra-Regular-fit---Uomo-taglia-media-1-guanto-GG0399_001_A.jpg

• Upvote 3

Why was 50s name mentioned in court coz he gave info blud 50 a dry snitch also

surpreme went pen for murder charges...

he even asked 50 to vouch for him in court...

50 snitched but is yet to be touched ..?? surpreme is yet to do anything about it.....

roberz allow it b...

Jus letting 50 stans now there idol is a snitch and will get touched wen u least expect it

futurama-fry-wait-a-minute_thumb.jpg

ja didn't stab 50 u idiot it was blackchild , and there was no proof 50 snitched jus rappers jumped on the bandwagon
thats it, cudnt fink of the yutes name.do u even listen to rap? u ever heard ghetto qu'ran? any guy to start liking 50 cos u heard 'in da club' in ur local pubghetto qu'ran named bare durg dealers. talked about what went on in the hood. the new york times wrote an article about the song profiling every name mentioned.cant be bothered to find the story on the net. but time ago 50 got arrested, the next couple days NYPD raided the murder inc recording studio
lol @ ghetto qu'ran being a snitch song what 50 rapped bout was common knowledge to the police didn't get anyone arrested. wheres ur proof , theres no proof 50 snitched hes never stood in court at premes trial or irvs trial. lol how da f*ck can u say u listen to rap wen u call blackchild ja u f*ck*ng d*ckhead

it was the janitor of the hit factory who called the cops not 50. bangem smurf 50s enemy said 50 didn't call the cops and it was yayo who wanted an restaing order on murder inc not jus blackchilid yeh i seen beefwatch beef 3 domination on it talking bout 50, they enemies but use to be cool and domo never discredit 50s thug image watch beef 3

i see what ur saying. but when i say REAL. i mean REAL, like man can go back to the hood and get bare love, just because hes respected on such a high level
50 cent real had bare niggas in his crew use to box out niggas for fun bang em smurf confirmed it in an interview wen they had fallen out snitch thing is funny theres no proof he snitched jus fake documents even saigion did his research on 50 and recognised him as a real nigga

• Upvote 7