Does Prison Work

The Somalian

I am sure Elementalism can draw up some stats (not a send)

but does prison work, we have had quite a few ex lags on this forum, who can account first hand if it works or not.

Personally from the people who I know have done a bit of bird. The vast majority carried on with illegal activities but were just more careful with how they done it.

So has this helped them in becoming better criminals?

So I am asking does the British judicial system work? If no what do you think can be done to improve it? If yes why?

Discuss...

(Not sure if this should be moved to love and life)

unless u come out and someone gives u a starting 25k - 40k salary a year

it wont work

And this is why most of you end up in prison in the first place. You expect things to be given to you/happen overnight. No sense of a long term plan. Putting in a couple years graft or learning so you can profit from it on the future. Just want everything immediately at any cost so you can act like your in a Rick Ross video.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

at this moment in time i couldnt give a sh*t if i went prison id love it actually

im in so much debt that i steal anything to pay for my drug habbit to releave the stress currently working on few tings that

i dont like doing but have too to stay on top so i always got a chance of going prison

i actually think u make the life's desicsions

the only way it wont work is if ur got a drug problem that will esculate

but u can only change ur life no-one else can

i say this whilst doin my illgal activaty to pay off my debts

No

The government/system doesn't put enough emphasis on the rehabilitation side of things. They also don't help people get back into real work, I mean do they really expect some of these dons to work in burger joints etc. Not saying every criminal needs to be put into a 20K+ job but they're not even gonna be taken into consideration by companies offering good roles/salaries as soon as the employer knows their history.

anyway who cares about if it works or not......

ur either born bad or good simple

ur such a filthy little kosovan bosh id shove both my fists in ur dirty gob grab hold of ur tonsils n smash ur belly through

u love me really, tell me,, were would u put ur d*ck

it wont work

And this is why most of you end up in prison in the first place. You expect things to be given to you/happen overnight. No sense of a long term plan. Putting in a couple years graft or learning so you can profit from it on the future. Just want everything immediately at any cost so you can act like your in a Rick Ross video.

birdman-belee-dat-2012-01-11-300x300.jpg

it wont work

birdman-belee-dat-2012-01-11-300x300.jpg

There was a video in here of some guys in spain with some model chicks, one guy saying he dont care when he keeps going jail because when he is not in jail he is living lavish, was thinking what kind of stupidnessis man is talking, on some image ting hard, allow living for prison (as Jamaicans will say) anyone know what vid I am on about post it up safe.

ur such a filthy little kosovan bosh id shove both my fists in ur dirty gob grab hold of ur tonsils n smash ur belly through

In ur belly u dunce r u not listening, bruise up all ur wrong little organs while u splat everywhere u dog

Hungover n horny to feck where u livin now u sket make ur way to cov 2nite n I'll cleanse ur sins

In ur belly u dunce r u not listening, bruise up all ur wrong little organs while u splat everywhere u dog

Hungover n horny to feck where u livin now u sket make ur way to cov 2nite n I'll cleanse ur sins

nah im hard up not desperate