Missing 5-year-old girl

Beavis

They don't live on a cloud, where there are strangers your child is at risk.

Yes Kaygee need a women like you in my life, but you still dragging out this relationship with this wotless breh, call it a day and come to a real man.

Justin how comes Jookie always says he don’t know who you are?

You sure your not a third cousin?

I understand u immigrant urbanites growin up in ur sheltered bubble of crime ridden London might struggle to wrap ur head around the continued existence of peaceful safe british communities where children play in the street together but they do exist n the kids don't go gettin kidnapped every day

Bunch of paranoid domesticated housecats

myra-hindley-404_677949c.jpg

• Upvote 1

If I was a minority parent I'd be so jealous

/

i kind of agree with local, your rage and disgust should really be reserved for the kind of people who abduct children, not the people who expect people not to abduct their children

It's some whatever town in Wales where every c*nt probably knows each other anyway

The family of a missing five-year-old girl say they are "devastated" by her abduction, as police in mid Wales hold a 46-year-old man for questioning.

April Jones was with friends near her Machynlleth home when she got into a van at 19:00 BST on Monday.

Police said the arrested man was a "significant individual" - he has been named locally as Mark Bridger.

Officers said the man they were holding lived locally and had been sought by police.

Det Supt Bevan described him as a "significant individual", and said a vehicle police had recovered - a Land Rover Discovery - belonged to him, and was "similar to the description given by the children."

I love that the police say they won't name him and yet the press have no qualms. So if the guy is innocent his forever tarred with this. And seeing as his local in a smallish town that's peak.

If his not actually a nonce he better have some estate agent catalogues ready, as he'll never be trusted again.

Sorry man but White people are very naive when it comes to sexual predators.

If a 4 year old found his way into a cage in a zoo and got eaten by a Lion you wouldn't be mad at the Lion, you would ask where the f*ck were the parents.

Evil people do evil things just as you would expect Lions to behave like Lions, it's up to the guardians to protect their children.

The 1st victim of Myra Hindleys was a friend of her younger sister...

• Upvote 1

It's not the block u child it's a small semi rural housing estate

All ur crusty sheltered kids are gona grow up with justins brain

I would let my 5 yr old ride up n down my road with her mates yh if the circumstances were right

Potential danger is everywhere u can't let it control ur life and I don't agree with wrapping kids up in cotton wool

These parents could be sh*t for all I kno all I'm sayin is this media encouraged standard reaction of judging the parents is unnecessary

As if they ain't blaming themselves already

They want u scared, boxed up in ur house hidin behin ur hands watchin the 10 o clock news pedo watchdog special

Lol at the White on White crime jokes, wonder how many of ur lot have murdered each other between this n the last abduction

• Downvote 3