Missing 5-year-old girl

Beavis

It's not the block u child it's a small semi rural housing estate

All ur crusty sheltered kids are gona grow up with justins brain

I would let my 5 yr old ride up n down my road with her mates yh if the circumstances were right

Potential danger is everywhere u can't let it control ur life and I don't agree with wrapping kids up in cotton wool

These parents could be sh*t for all I kno all I'm sayin is this media encouraged standard reaction of judging the parents is unnecessary

As if they ain't blaming themselves already

They want u scared, boxed up in ur house hidin behin ur hands watchin the 10 o clock news pedo watchdog special

Lol at the White on White crime jokes, wonder how many of ur lot have murdered each other between this n the last abduction

As long as this daeman as this mentality this will carry on happening.

shrugs

In all honesty my child isn't even playing out in my fenced back garden at 7.30 in October (when it's dark)

Bed time should be around 8 anyway.

However I understand what Local's saying how the anger and disgust should be directed squarely at the perverted piece of sh*t that did the abduction, then recriminations should take place in regard to how any parental inadequacies may have contributed. (just think he's overstating the point a little)

Sad situation regardless, the parents don't need to receive any stick, the amount regret and hurt they're feeling now will mean any stick they get won't even register.

If I was a minority parent I'd be so jealous

/

i kind of agree with local, your rage and disgust should really be reserved for the kind of people who abduct children, not the people who expect people not to abduct their children

It's some whatever town in Wales where every c*nt probably knows each other anyway

dunno what this guy is trying to say the child got taken

proof in itself that it shouldn't be happening

anything could of happened let alone this

never even mind that this kid should of been getting ready for bed anyways

it may be a village but at the end of the day people can.drive past and that guy down the road that smiles to you every morning might be on some f*ckery behind closed doors.it's a horrible thing but at the end of the day you're ment to look after your children

• Upvote 2

lol@ the whiteys feeling uncomfortable with the 'white on white' term, but can freely read and talk about 'black on black' crime

inherent daemonism.

/

however i dont think the parents should be to blame. i like seeing kids playing in the park or near their homes on their ownkids should be safe to do so

but then im not a wretched white man

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol@ the whiteys feeling uncomfortable with the 'white on white' term, but can freely read and talk about 'black on black' crime

inherent daemonism.

/

however i dont think the parents should be to blame. i like seeing kids playing in the park or near their homes on their ownkids should be safe to do so

lol

inherent daemonism.

/

lol