BEARD THREAD

Thizz

i got a dilema stil, i been had a nice beard which i get lined up/styled when i go barbers and my guy always does it five star

BUT

the way he does the grooves in the chin area always sees an outbreak of bumps/ingrowns, the sh*t looks good but now i cnt get a proper shave for 2 weeks to let the sh*t heal

beard bretherin what shud i do, already have a range of nivea products an im not looking to change barbers its in the heart of the hood.

thats pain

/

the moment u walk in the barber shop and ders allways dat guy wid da free chair, he looks at u wid dem 'help me' eyes, u gotta just ignore, sit down an ask ur regular how many cuts b4 u, gotta say it loud enough so the other barber hears u, u both dont want that awkward one where the dead barber brushes dwn the chair an draws for cloak like 'you cutting'

/

going for the philly wave this winter, beard and bald head

• Upvote 1

i got a dilema stil, i been had a nice beard which i get lined up/styled when i go barbers and my guy always does it five star

BUT

the way he does the grooves in the chin area always sees an outbreak of bumps/ingrowns, the sh*t looks good but now i cnt get a proper shave for 2 weeks to let the sh*t heal

beard bretherin what shud i do, already have a range of nivea products an im not looking to change barbers its in the heart of the hood.

Dont get under the chin marked, tell him fade it out, and tell him why

I swear one of the most difficult decisions I've made is switching between barbers in the same shop. Most awkward moment when your regular guy looks at u & you have to tell him nah, I'm gonna let ____ trim me today

I switched to the barber in the next chair, if a man doesnt do my hair how i ask him im not going to him simple. turns out im 1 of many

BUT

same, anything near skin under my chin = ingrowns..now i dont let him touch my beard at all & just do a 2 all round myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Are these the best beard clippers??

http://www.amazon.co...51617380&sr=8-1

its ok but isnt sharp enough for a sharp shape.

/

i need a shaver thats good for maintaining stubble, long for using the #1 on the wahl every few days,

any recommendations, and dry shavers aswell

Facial hair is more effort than its worth, at least for me. The itchiness, the ingrowns, the necessity of a daily shave, the additional cost of a haircut...

I'd probably appreciate it more if it had a good natural shape but I have annoying hair on my cheek which seems so unnecessary.