BEARD THREAD

Thizz

Do any of you guys use beard shampoo/conditioner at all?  I got some Jamaican black castor beard oil a while back and just use that following a shower, but I don;y feel like my beard is becoming soft enough.  Can still feel slightly coarse at times and I'm still getting little bits of breakage when combing it out.

Not comb at all? I'm kinda new to this growing a beard thing so still trying to work out everything.

Someone else did advise me to trim so I'll get on to that.  I was just conscious about taking off too much hair and basically wasting growth.  Decided to grow it until at least September but gonna aim for end of the year depending on how it looks.

On 21/05/2018 at 6:18 PM, The Somalian said:

Yeah been growing out my beard ever since I come across Irvin Randle on Facebook in November and decided to swagger jack 

https://www.instagram.com/irvinrandle/

gonna read through for tips 

safe in advance

The most captivating insta i have ever seen

Style for days

1 hour ago, local said:

?

Titan 30 odd years old trying to work out how hair works

just don’t shave for a bit boom 

u got a beard

Calm down geezer. I haven't grown out my beard, previously I would always shave it down.

I'm sure there are some obese women waiting for you to impregnate them on your travels that will be way more interesting than commenting on my facial hair  situation.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Afroman said:

First time growing out my beard.  3 months in. Takes alot of patience. I think it will take another 3 months for where I want it to be.

All these beard oils are growth gimmicks.

Beard oil ain't got anything to do with growth just keeps the hair soft and the skin underneath from flaking

5 minutes ago, Greens said:

Beard oil ain't got anything to do with growth just keeps the hair soft and the skin underneath from flaking

Fair enough. 

Most that I see just seem to be marketed as a product that aids growth. 

11 hours ago, Em Dott said:

Calm down geezer. I haven't grown out my beard, previously I would always shave it down.

I'm sure there are some obese women waiting for you to impregnate them on your travels that will be way more interesting than commenting on my facial hair  situation.

Humour never was your strong point 

I’m chill brah

dont really get obese birds in japan let alone ones waiting for me to impregnate them

nowhere near enough anyway 

On 11/15/2016 at 11:15 AM, Admin. said:

Summer 15 my beard was at its peak, thinned the fuck out on the cheeks for some reason and now it just looks like a neckbeard...

:o

2016 mad

still might try bring back this look for summer (without the bit under lip)

image.png

no homo