whos had experience with ballifs??

Kim

basically i got one coming round later because i didnt pay the council tax on time several times, but im only 200 in arrears bt there chargin til next april now anyway they got to come round later to do a valuation on my goods, butttttt

do they charge round ur house ?

can u stop them from going in rooms?

reason y i say this is ive just finished a grow and although got none trees in there still got the set-up

so will i have to demolish it??

all my bredrins say get rid of it quick but they dont kno, so how this guy going to go through my house like poilce or polite?

only way i can make a payment plan unless i pay in full which is impossible dont worry i gt a knife in my sock

plus im in mood to go prison ive lost everything so he doesnt want to try anything with me

i allready told him i hvent got anyting worth listin but were settin up a plan

Never let them in your yard lmao

Don't open the door

In the morning call the council tax office and tell them you want to pay the council tax through your wages. They should ask for your work details etc. if they don't and say u need to sort it through bailiffs say you can not make the payments as you have an addiction to cocaine and are likely to send the money on that than pay the tax. That should work then it will come directly out of your pay.

Can't have some skinhead knocking on your door looking at your sh*t and adding stupid amounts to the fee

Council Tax Bailiffs

If you have found your way to our site and subsequently to this page, it is probably because you are experiencing difficulties with a Bailiff. We are experienced in dealing with Council Tax Bailiffs and have people in-house who are experts in Bailiff Law. Don’t let them in!

The first and most important thing to remember is NEVER let a Council Tax Bailiff into your house. They have no legal right to enter without a warrant and, in cases of domestic Council Tax we have never known one to be granted.

Some Council Tax Bailiffs will use all kinds of trickery to try and gain peaceful entry into your home. They may ask to use the toilet or to use your telephone. Some may even state that if you refuse to let them in they will just come back with a locksmith and break-in. Whatever they say to you, you must never let them in!

Although not letting the Bailiffs in, doesn't stop the Council Tax Bailiffs returning and you incurring further visit fees. However, it does buy you some time to take action and do something about the situation.

SEEEN

I remember Shadow from Gladitors turning up to my cousin's door

My cousins old place was one of them ones with the intercom

Him and some next guy must of been waiting for someone to go out of the block so they can enter

They knocked on door

My cousin without looking through the peephole opened the door and saw who it was and tried to slam the door but Shadow must of kicked the handle and my cousin went flying and he got up and tried to swing for Shadow but he got rugby tackled and must of twisted his ankle in the process

They told him he must pay £500 right now or they taking TVs/Laptops

He rings me and tells me what has happened

One of them ones when you don't want to laugh but the imagery was too much

Anyways drove down there and gave them £500

The moral of this story

You don't want Shadow coming to your house

• Upvote 9