Sign in to follow this  
Afroman

Di bleep test.

Aint done this in yonks! I do the regular cardio work out but this is a different ball game.

First attempt in a while level 5.... :confused:

Managed to go level 8 level 6.

I am going to monitor this on a daily basis from now on.

Whats your highest level?

Download

http://www.runtheplanet.com/img/trainingracing/training/bleep_test.mp3

Guest M12

Lol that's pain. How much space do you need for it? I reckon my fitness is quite bad now as well. When I was playing football my best was level 14.

Once you carry a certain amount of muscle. Your endurance is going to suffer tbh. Can't be super fit and be weighing 14-15 stone.

you need 20 metres.

I use my park. the basketball court. like half way line to the fence. I dnt think its accurate measurement wise. But its not far off. It could be more.

just did level 10 this morning. I want to be at least a 12. coming to the end of the month

Hated the bleep test with a passion, us man were the pacy dons, endurance was a myth. Couple kenyans in my year used to smash it, this and cross country used to piss me off. Feel like trying it though, be interesting to see whether I've lost a significant amount of fitness.

you need 20 metres.

I use my park. the basketball court. like half way line to the fence. I dnt think its accurate measurement wise. But its not far off. It could be more.

just did level 10 this morning. I want to be at least a 12. coming to the end of the month

Safe will give this a go

Remember when i was last man standing in yr 7

Every year after that i fell off, i think in yr 10 i came out and the p.e teacher told me to go back in cos im better than that.

Guest M12

Doubt it tbh. Most professional athletes can't do that so it would be impressive if you could.

Guest CONFIRMATION

u man are unfit but this is a ting tht EVERYONE will get better on with practice.

ps i hate it.