NBA 2K13

Haze-e

I got it aswell.

Cant even play myplayer because theres a glitch that when you finish a game and try exit it just freezes and you need to power off your xbox cant even get past my debut, apparently its only occurs playing on a 4gb slim xbox360 pissed.

Also this VC thing is dead you get like 150VC a game which does nothing when trying to boost your stats and from when you get 500VC for your rookie contract and a t-shirt from the store is like 1,500 then thats how you know the games economics is f*cked EVERYTHINGS overpriced.

Guess they are just forcing people to do micro transactions to buy VC.

I have pickpocket, finisher and that gatorade one

Just a quick tip if you man haven't do the training camp in practice mode, once you finish that you get 1000VC

Props for that. Gonna do that now. What position is your player and style.

Im a pass first PG atm still. Need to invest in my shooting because its f*ck*ng terrible Lol.

Athletic PG. Just got into the starting line up 9 games in. Playing for the Portland Trailblazers. Going to aim to win the championship this season so i could sit down with the GM and change the roster apart from La Marcus Aldrige and Damian Lillard who is now the back up PG the team is sh*t. Hopefully the trade logic isn't f*cked this year is not like you can reload a previous save aswell as it autosaves.

I feel you with the shooting, this year the timing on jumpshots seem way off is like you have to hold it for time by then you are already contested.

I cant even find a quick release jumpshot to use, what jumpshot you using?

i am beast

f*ck this game

bored now

Just put it on HOF and shurrup Lol.

Athletic PG. Just got into the starting line up 9 games in. Playing for the Portland Trailblazers. Going to aim to win the championship this season so i could sit down with the GM and change the roster apart from La Marcus Aldrige and Damian Lillard who is now the back up PG the team is sh*t. Hopefully the trade logic isn't f*cked this year is not like you can reload a previous save aswell as it autosaves.

I feel you with the shooting, this year the timing on jumpshots seem way off is like you have to hold it for time by then you are already contested.

I cant even find a quick release jumpshot to use, what jumpshot you using?

I was using jumpshot 18 but just changed to release 4 JS 4 gonna see how it goes.