Take Me Out

Mr. Gayle

See the last half of this last week and the show was too much jokes.Recorded this weeks one so i'm gonna watch it later.Not sure how it works but I hope one ting called Maria is still on it, she was a beauty.
Spoiler:She got taken by some Marli this time. Was upsetting. She just wanted a nigga and settled for the first one she saw. Last week's guy must've got snatched from her grasp. She's a myspace whore also.

See the last half of this last week and the show was too much jokes.Recorded this weeks one so i'm gonna watch it later.Not sure how it works but I hope one ting called Maria is still on it, she was a beauty.
Spoiler:She got taken by some Marli this time. Was upsetting. She just wanted a nigga and settled for the first one she saw. Last week's guy must've got snatched from her grasp. She's a myspace whore also.
Just watching it now, she is f*ck*ng FIRE. When she stepped out from behind her stand you should of heard the noise I made. Jee-bus:/ @ picking the marli though, they probably told her to.

Lmfao watching this now, f*ck*ng creasing. The funny thing is; the girls have to stay on till they get PICKED. So The freakish tall one, the white fat heffers and the black girls will be on there FOR TIME. Lmfao some self esteem eroding thing. Should have put some sexy black girls on, lazy ass producers lol.