Take Me Out

Mr. Gayle

ITV might have a hit, God knows they need it.Was jokes still.What happens if you dont get picked though? This aint Deal Or No Deal brav, getting dressed up then pied off week after week will cause long-term damage to their mental.Oh.... Maria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol @ the black chick who got boyed off by the black dude last week. She's still angry.
She was steaming last week, i knew homeboy was gonna pick the white girl. The way he stretched it out though. :lol: And the look on her face when he pressed her light, then she try come with the he ain't that good looking anyway lol f*ck outta here with that.She got violated on national TV.

lol @ the black chick who got boyed off by the black dude last week. She's still angry.
She was steaming last week, i knew homeboy was gonna pick the white girl. The way he stretched it out though. :lol: And the look on her face when he pressed her light, then she try come with the he ain't that good looking anyway lol f*ck outta here with that.She got violated on national TV.
LOLOLOL

real talk she was madbut she did hold it down well enough, they just kept goin to her facealll when they was showin the date, she was jus mad stil

The way people are going on about last week's ep is making me feel to go back and watch it!
u may aswell i didbare LOLin tbhOMG the black yout was FIYAHand that white girl Jamie, is obviously crazy, tellin us all how doctors are sposed to walkalso theres one girl on there who i cant tell what colour she is

People need to allow that crazy Jamie girl, she's all front. She knows how buff some of the girls on there are and she knows how buff she is. She just rejects guys before they can reject her by choosing another girl instead.I wanna see who the black guy from last week had to choose between. Was Maria there and she didn't choose him? I find that hard to believe. Lol at him though... No tact. All kissing up her neck and sh*t on TV and then hotting up the photo straaaaight away. LOL at her for questioning whether he was boyfriend material as if that's where that was headed.