Racism In Football

Admin.

no one is criticising interracial relationships

you think any of these becky wag types would be interested if it wasnt beige baby syndrome mixed with rich exotic footballer BBC.. its a fashion acccessory for them...

who knows how many of these black footballers suffer from self hate... certainly has an element in the sheer number of black ballers with beckys..

its an abnormally high number

fair enuff roberts gets some ratings for respecting himself

Look how many poor white tings are running around with beige babies, stop acting like these broads are part of some selective niche community. They just like black d*ck, but prefer/got some rich black d*ck. These same broads would have got piped by black guys before regardless.

Cheryl Cole likes mixed race guys, Haydon was beating her before Ashley Cole, who she married.

Kimberley Walsh claims shes had 2 partners... These are them...

article-0-0A8442CE000005DC-217_468x696.jpg

article-1296428-0A865005000005DC-792_233x274.jpg

UEFA have fined Italian giants Lazio a paltry Ā£32,500 (ā‚¬40,000) after their fans showered Tottenham's black players with racist chants .

The decision by UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body, about toe-curling events at a Europa League game between the two clubs earlier this season, will surely be greeted with anger and disbelief in a week when England's U21 team were subjected to similar abuse in Serbia.

Away fans at White Hart Lane aimed loud monkey chants at Jermain Defoe, Aaron Lennon and Andros Townsend during the September match, which ended 0-0 after Spurs had THREE goals ruled out.

Lazio have up to three days to appeal against the fine - which is less than half the Ā£80,000 UEFA docked Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner for revealing underpants carrying an unauthorised sponsor's logo during the summer's European Championship.

Trust.

You can't complain about racism, while saying interracial relationships = no ratings.

Like I've said before black men was getting lynched for white p*ssy. So nowadays, in England? Delusion.

Dunno where you going with that tbh?

Lol @ the logic of becky on the side while ranting bout racism.

Comical stuff.

Trust.

You can't complain about racism, while saying interracial relationships = no ratings.

Like I've said before black men was getting lynched for white p*ssy. So nowadays, in England? Delusion.

Comical stuff.

Cos a room fully of 70 year white men deciding on what is and what isn't racism and a punishment for it is more logical or less comical.

Trust.

Comical stuff.

Cos a room fully of 70 year white men deciding on what is and what isn't racism and a punishment for it is more logical or less comical.

:rofl:

Serbian FA have put a video up on youtube to say Danny Rose is lying

Danny Rose said: "Every time I touched the ball, they were doing the monkey chanting again."

As you can see in this video, during the UEFA under-21 play-off game, there was no unsportsmanlike cheering and insulting opposing players on racial grounds.

As a reminder, Danny Rose said:

"It started when we went out for the warm-up and over the opposite side to the bench. They started monkey chanting straight away and I asked the lads if they could hear it. They said they could hear it.

In the first half, when I went to get the ball for a throw in, the fans were starting again with the monkey chant but the first half was nowhere near as bad as the second half. I had two stones hit me in the head when I went to get the ball for a throw in."

Most of these man cant discuss it in their own home because they married to beckys anyway, So how can they have the balls to stand there ground in the real world . But that was a debate we already had before.

I dont think the team as a whole care about the issue as such. Swear I saw walker skinning his teeth while watching the clip back yesterday on itv..

And as rio said: Clear this backyard before pointing fingers. I don't think the FIFA officials will do much other than a fine.

Bang on the money

no one is criticising interracial relationships

you think any of these becky wag types would be interested if it wasnt beige baby syndrome mixed with rich exotic footballer BBC.. its a fashion acccessory for them...

who knows how many of these black footballers suffer from self hate... certainly has an element in the sheer number of black ballers with beckys..

its an abnormally high number

fair enuff roberts gets some ratings for respecting himself

Real tawk

The Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has condemned Jason Roberts for refusing to wear a Kick It Out T-shirt ahead of this weekend's games.

The Reading striker has taken the stance as he believes the anti-discrimination body has failed to tackle racism. However, Ferguson believes Roberts is misguided.

"I have to disagree with Jason Roberts. I think he is making the wrong point," said Ferguson. "Everyone should be united, with all the players in the country wearing the Kick It Out warm-up tops."

Ferguson added: "I don't know what point he is trying to make. I don't know if he is trying to put himself on a different pedestal from everyone. But he really should be supporting all the rest of the players who are doing it.

"When you do something, and everyone believes in it, you should all do it together. There shouldn't be sheep wandering off. I think he is making the wrong message. All the players are wearing it. I have only heard that Jason Roberts is different ā€“ but he is very different. He plays a game and is in the studio 20 minutes after it. That is a great privilege."

"You can say that the FA do not do enough, but at least they do something," said Wenger. "There are some countries where they donā€™t do [anything]. I am long enough in this country to say that they [the FA] tackle the problem. They donā€™t hide behind it. They try to do something - you can always say it is not hard enough or too hard.

"It is not easy yet they have a consistent behaviour to fight it every year. You could see that with the Suarez and Terry [incidents]. They do not let people get away with it.

"I would like [black players] to join in," added Wenger. "I feel that they are the main targets and if they do not join in it makes the whole thing not efficient and not credible. We need everyone to fight together against that.

"Because they have faced the most abuse I think it is important they are on board. If they feel the punishments are not hard enough they have to express that in a different way but I think that it would be sad if they do not join in."