Racism In Football

Admin.

Manager's will never back players walking off the pitch en masse,

Unless of course the team is 3-0 down and if there is no chance of winning the current competition. As the 3 points will always be more important to them, and a stand is only ever taken from a position from very little risk.

I think Roberts should phone up Fergie and explain to him in person what ge means, Fergie won't back down in his claims but he might gain a better understanding of the viewpoint.

• Upvote 1

I think Roberts should phone up Fergie and explain to him in person what ge means, Fergie won't back down in his claims but he might gain a better understanding of the viewpoint.

I don't think Ferguson would take the call tbh. Part of what makes Ferguson Ferguson, is that he ain't trying to hear that sh*t.

Football is a business

Results come before a player's welfare

Sad init,

Can't stand this sport sometimes,

It's the same in most lines of work tbh.

football has the ability to change people and form their views and opinions, (rightly or wrongly)

could you imagine the amount of Global attention it'd receive if clubs the size of Real, Barca or United walked of a pitch due to racist abuse being dished out to one of their players, (remember how much airtime was given when Eto'o merely threatened to walk off.)

to have a more cynical/chief exec view point, the positive PR would be immense as well.

and call me idealistic, but being in charge or being a senior employee in Manchester United should be different from working at a Tesco's or Asda, in terms of the extent of your responsibilities and duties. but due to the over commercialization of the game, the lines are being blurred more and more, but football CLUBS should stand for more than just profits, losses, victories and defeats.

The Kick it out campaign is given lip service by clubs but in reality we know 95% of clubs and even the FA don't give a sh*t about it, there is still institutionalized racism in football in the country, How many senior employee's at the FA are non-white, and how many senior employee's at clubs are non-white,

count the black managers.

look at the fines given out during the Euro's if seriousness can be linked to severity of the fine, then what Nicklas Bendtner (f*ck*ng with someones money) did was worse than the racist behavior of certain fans during the Euro's.

even if Uefa are merely paying lip service to a campaign they should be able to work out that doing this (paltry fines for racism but bigger ones for sponsorship breaches) makes a mockery of everything

hell if Sponsor's turned round and said we're not wanting to be linked with your product till it's rid of any racist elements i bet the campaign would be epic,

• Upvote 4

:lol:@Rio Ferdinand's u-turn

what's he done now,

has he heard his master's voice and decided to tow the line in order to bag himself that one last lucrative contract that his body is doing its best to stop him from getting?

his always been a d*ck but being a very high profile d*ck, he has the ability to lead the line on this, but no.

i have no idea how being uber rich would change me as person but i'd like to think that i'd at least have the self respect to stand up for what I believe in.

especially as seeing as that more than enough money is in his hands already making a stand is not exactly going to leave him going to the job centre and claiming benefits.

Quick question for the pro black guys on here

Black footballer A = Doesn't like black girls, only goes out with white girls, eventually settles down with a white girl

Black footballer B = Links any girl from any race and it just so happens that he ends up settling down with a white girl

Both as bad as each other and not allowed to speak up about racism during times like this?