Racism In Football

Admin.

It was brought to my attention the other day that Lescott doesn't support the "kick it out campaign" due to the lack of support/action in regards to a incident with Emre a few seasons ago,

Respect to that man for not standing with the crowd. I agree with his stance.

Edit.

Ohh wait let me go and check what his Mrs is before I take his views and opinions on board. Coz if she's White I'll disagree with what he's doing as he surely doesn't understand what racism is and actually probably never received any anyway.

• Upvote 4

Just saw this on the sun website . A user commenting on the john terry saga ...................................................

This might sound funny to some people but i sincerely believed John Terry is not a racist. I am an African, I know he used the word but he is was the heat of the moment, and this is very common with majority of white people. For instance, a friend of mine is married to an Irish woman and they have two kids together, despite that the woman still call my friend monkey and make racist remarks, each time they are having problems. To her, is the only way she can hurt him and this is exactly what John Terry has done. He should public apologise to Anton Ferdinand and move on. He hanged out with the trio of Didier Drogba, Obi Mike and other nationalities, if he was a racist, i reckon he won't be close to mentioned players. As a Chelsea supporter, i believed he used those discriminating words and from the video, you could see how shocked Obi Mike was when John Terry utter those racist remark. Am shocked that the FA and the Court the not invite Obi Mike to give his own account of what John Terry said. I will refer anyone that might have some element of doubt to take a look at the video again, they will see how shocked and the frowning in Obi Mike's face

Yeah every inter-racial relationship is like that because every white person is racist, fucking deamons.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That confuses me a lot when a Black guy doesn't find Black chicks attractive but it's the same way when a white chick only finds Black guys attractive that really makes no sense and most of the time their levels are very low because they only dream about having mixed race babies

The white girls will actually give "reasons" however stupid they are, try having the convo with a black guy and you get NOTHING. Just they I ain't on black tings. Pointblank. Period.

Like I said with the mixed race boys who's mums are white I understand it, as they been raised by a white woman who they love, but they too give next to no reasons.

I am talking about fully black guys

Mixed race are both worlds they get three choices to date strictly one race but I don't get it when a certain race disregard their entire own race.

/

You didn't get my point?

My point is it's mad how a black woman who was married to a black man and they had black children now only dates white guys

I know a few dons like that who only date white chicks

Man would say to me he ain't feeling Beyonce/Megan Good/Gabrielle Union but if you can find him a Michelle Keegan look a like he would go nuts.

Their normal reasons are "black girls are too loud and too rude"

Like I said TF I don't buy into that notion Becky are the only white girls these guys know.

Are MLS black players the same as the black footballers here when it comes to that BWC addiction?

I know a few dons like that who only date white chicks

Man would say to me he ain't feeling Beyonce/Megan Good/Gabrielle Union but if you can find him a Michelle Keegan look a like he would go nuts.

Their normal reasons are "black girls are too loud and too rude"

Like I said TF I don't buy into that notion Becky are the only white girls these guys know.

Are MLS black players the same as the black footballers here when it comes to that BWC addiction?

It ain't all they know of course it ain't, they went school, they walk street for f*ck sake, but they prefer white tings.