Racism In Football

Admin.

Well Wright card should be revoked, he laid with plenty white women during his marriage, which is way more heinous.

It is laughable that Wright wants Terry back, when Terry waived getting his punishment, and thats the point that The FA have clearly instructed to Hodgson.

Drogba and Essien, didnt sign the John Terry statement y all accounts, both are no longer on the Chelsea payroll, but I'll be shocked if they EVER touch that story and "these are your heroes?"

However, Didier Drogba, whose Africa-facing charity Terry said in the witness box he has supported, Nicolas Anelka, Florent Malouda and John Obi Mikel – all of whom were involved in the match in question – did not provide affidavits.

Mikel next then yeah? 

that quote was more to add to what you were saying than to discredit it

Malouda and Anelka were both frozen out and made to train with the U21's

I didn't even know Sols partners race tbh

But based on what you man have said. Fair play.

I agree its a debate worth having. I just don't think sol wasworthy of England captain imho. Its got nothing to do with his partner been a becky as TF mentioned.

Why was Beckham then?

Really`? You asking that.

Anyway, With regards to england captain. I think the ethos & culture of selection will always be controversial/Biased. Which stems from the hierachy all the way to the bottom. Reason why england national team will never be successful until they make some drastic changes.

Cambell just didn't tick those boxes. racial? debatable. 

You could say Hoddle gave Campbell the armband, cos of their Tottenham connections... Over Beckham, but like I said Campbell was a captain at club level. Beckham was only a club captain for LA Galaxy...

Taylor, a stand in manager gave Beckham the armband...

A while David Davies has rejected Campbell's claims of anyone from the FA influencing the managers, its hard to believe the marketing department wouldn't have said to Sven early about Beckham, and its even harder to believe when Capello was influenced to remove Terry as captain once and then sacked/resigned when they took it off him the second time.

The only opportunity for sol to be captain was after keegan/shearer

And if anyone remembers the squad it was basically an u21 side and they gave it to becks cos he was the most high profile name arguably the best player him or owen

England had and still does to a degree prefer to make there best/most high profile players captain rather then leaders..

After 04 sol wasn't even first choice

His time was 98-02 and there was other candidates ahead of him....

His complaint should be if he was white would he be held in higher regard and have a more higher profile...

Plus imagine if he was captain and decided to come out

How can Campbell's "black card" be revoked when he pretty much is the only person willing to chat certain things?

Cos these man like Stacks, Afroman, have the married to a Becky logic.

Which is soooooo flawed, the reality is, Sol Campbell's book is not gonna sell to black people. So any questions he asks are really not going into a black domain for them to discuss... Replies are going to only come from his fellow white professionals, the retired and current black players won't say a damn thing.

Campbell played the game, towed the line lik so many footballers, didnt solely let his country down and is still left asking questions... He might be salty, he might not, he might be doing it to sell a book, he has gassed it with the 10 years comment, but that aside he has a solid argument, takeaway race and isn't captaincy suppose to be earned? How did Beckham earn it more than Campbell? How is Rooney still getting this faith and plaudits? Regardless of who Campbell lays with at night he has the right to ask the questions and further more where the black footballers that didnt play the game, that dont lay with a white woman, asking ANY questions about anything?!

Never knew sol campbell was married to a becky so leave me out of it  .

Tanks  

Campbells an idiot,and i disagree with him about the england captaincy but black players really dont get the respect they deserve ator .

I mean look at uncle yaya . If he was born with the name steven or frank he would easily be classed as "the best midfielder of his generation" blah blah blah .

Sturridge is another one who doesn't get no love .

Shut up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cya

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

stacks is white anyway