Racism In Football

Admin.

every ukrainian ive met HATES black people especially those from near hungary/poland

Guest babatundestacks

You think racial segregation in 2015 is a good idea?

Is ukraine in 2015?

If it protects people from getting attacked i have no issue with it.

This is eastern europe we are talking about here

• 3 months later...

Kone getting racist chants and monkey gestures by carlisle fans

Lets see if mainstream media picks up on it

• 9 months later...

Ā 

• 1 month later...

French national Saiss, who is of Moroccan descent, was then allegedly called an "Arab" or "Arabic" "c***" and/or "p****" by Shelvey while it is also alleged that the Newcastle man used the word "Moroccan" towards Saiss in an 'abusive and insulting manner'.

Shelvey denied making any of those references although he admitted to shouting "smelly breathed p****" at Saiss on more than one occasion in response to someone calling him a "a bald c***".

And the 24-year-old also admitted to calling Dominic Iorfa a "peasant" in a separate incident in what Shelvey claims he said was a response to the Wolves defender calling him a "f****** p****" - something Iorfa denies saying.

Pakistanis have set other muslims back 200 years in this country

• Downvote 1

Good on ya JonjoĀ :Y:

defo something ive heard them man say

Ā 

Me and someone else had this convo during womens world cup how black female ballers seem to have got dropped from the squad lol

These man wanna talk shmack bout russia, when their yard aint in order.Ā 

Ā 

29 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Me and someone else had this convo during womens world cup how black female ballers seem to have got dropped from the squad lol

I reckon there is a token quota system for colored players fielded Ā at senior level still

Disgusting tbh

On 8/22/2017 at 1:06 PM, Admin. said:

defo something ive heard them man say

Ā 

typical old school white essex 'banter' which usually is masking thier racial opinions

i remeber in my old job , when reggie and bollie were close to winning x factor , my manager kept referring to them as reggie and ebola

defineitly dropped a few ebola jokes around that time as wellĀ 

the thing is with them , these sort of jokes are banded to everyone not just blacks, the same manager would 'joke' about jews, irish , scottish, asian, eastern euroepans etc and various other sexit jokesĀ 

i think its white humor

when i read that aluko allegation- im not going to lie - i chuckledĀ 

sometimes with these things you have to give some of the racial banter back , they normally wont take offenceĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Haze-e said:

Disgusting tbh

you think your girlsĀ family and friends Ā dont make similar jokes when you are not around?

you stay thereĀ 

Its cool among friends when its back and forth give and take... i say something about Ghanaian head shapes, you say something back about Turkish head shapes ahahaha keep it moving...

but in a pro environment no way that's her boss

imagine your boss making African jokes... straight on the phone to HR

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

you think your girlsĀ family and friends Ā dont make similar jokes when you are not around?

you stay thereĀ 

Lol my man is with obroni?

as far as i know, if wrong i apologiseĀ 

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

you stay thereĀ 

Loool I forgot everyone is ignorant. You must be right.

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

typical old school white essex 'banter' which usually is masking thier racial opinions

i remeber in my old job , when reggie and bollie were close to winning x factor , my manager kept referring to them as reggie and ebola

defineitly dropped a few ebola jokes around that time as wellĀ 

the thing is with them , these sort of jokes are banded to everyone not just blacks, the same manager would 'joke' about jews, irish , scottish, asian, eastern euroepans etc and various other sexit jokesĀ 

i think its white humor

when i read that aluko allegation- im not going to lie - i chuckledĀ 

sometimes with these things you have to give some of the racial banter back , they normally wont take offenceĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nah, cant be tolerating that at work. About bants.. WTF?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

Its cool among friends when its back and forth give and take... i say something about Ghanaian head shapes, you say something back about Turkish head shapes ahahaha keep it moving...

but in a pro environment no way that's her boss

imagine your boss making African jokes... straight on the phone to HR

Tbh Turkish man head shape is up there with marlisĀ 

Turks and Kurds from south east turkey head shapes*

Ā 

White people do have racial issues, up and down the country. Not only these "racist" ones but the over compensating ones and the "leftie" ones who get with black people to prove they're not racist.

recently took the fa's mandatory safe guarding children course and so did my girl who works at a school so she did the school version

anyway, mine was full of white guys who treated almost everything like it was banter

i felt sorry for the woman delivering the course coz she was trying her hardest to teach these grass roots coaches, managers, welfare officers etc about bullying, racism masked as "banter", homophobia, paedo etc but more time they just laughed it off, talking about it's a joke, the kids seem ok and laughed along or he didn't show much signs of being hurt by the comments/banter

i'm 100% convinced most truly don't give a single fuck, it's literally just jokes to them and most thought

/

in my girl's course, over half of the time was purely on muslims and radiculation, they even covered gm

essentially they were taught how to spot "potential" terrorists, my girl works at a primary school for fuck sake

Ā