Racism In Football

Admin.

The problem is if your gonna walk off the pitch, the whole team and background staff has to ride with you - in the moment and afterwards.

We all know they ain't respected like that. Most of these footballers know, the team won't ride.

I'm sure if a player had the hypothetical debate with Pearce before the game, he'd tell him, play on and we will report it, if you said that not enough, he'd tell you to man up its just some stick, we all get stick as we are privileged to be footballers and earn what we earn and it just comes with the terrority.

From time I heard ian Wright argue being called black xyz is the same as ginger xyz, you knew man had been institutionally brainwashed.

Yeah in this instance he is right

But I am talking about in General

Apart from being a good defender, what was there ever to rate him for?

I can't imagine you were talking about his qualities or now lack of as a defender coz that would've made your post the most random in history.

There was always going to be another debacle following the JT farce. I hope nothing happens other than a small fine and a warning about future conduct.

Maybe when the FA have the balls to take a strong stance with their own nation and not just the players in the league (read between the lines) they can speak without coming across as hypocrites.

'Evils' are here for a reason. Deal with them properly when you have the chance.