Racism In Football

Admin.

youre an idiot. in what world would you recommend a 11/12 year old boy tries to fight a fully grow man,

your a p*ssy thats why

:lmao:

you can't be a real person :lol:

"The incident happened right infront of me and my girlfriend in john street . Several other posters on here were there to witness it.

The player involved was Lee Croft from Oldham, i cant say anything racist was said but when the ball boy had the ball on the touchline lee croft ran over pushed him and ranted at him ) it was totally uncalled for and ive never seen john street blades so angry . Croft walked away with the young ballboy in tears with his head in his hands ... croft then tried to bait the john street blades which resulted in many if not dozens of blades running to the front to confront him .

After the final whistle a blade ran onto the pitch to have a go at croft , the blade ran the full length of the pitch to make croft aware that a young ballboy was sat in tears with what id say were 40 or 50 blades comforting him ) several blades were on the edge of the pitch with several stewards trying to contain them. Croft would have been mullered if he had the guts to come over . Croft was acting the big man at the end fists up , he was then confronted by an angry blade on the pitch and he was lead by stewards away, he tried to say sorry to the ballboy but credit to the ballboy he shoved crofts advances away as if to say you can shove it you have said enough.

Croft is a very lucky man cos ive never seen a john street crowd react like that to such a player in my 44 years of being a blade.

I hope the fat overweight pub player gets knicked for this as the cctv in the ground and 100s of blades witnessed this act of cowardice. To the ballboy involved, your a top man, you shown dignity and you are 10 times the human being croft will ever be.

"

Rio Ferdinand has criticised Prime Minister David Cameron's reaction to the racist abuse suffered by England Under 21's in Serbia on Tuesday night.

An 'appalled' Cameron was among those to condemn the behaviour of Serbian fans who could be heard directing monkey chants toward Danny Rose and other black England players.

But Ferdinand - whose brother Anton was at the centre of the race storm that saw John Terry banned by the FA for eight games but cleared of any wrongdoing by British courts - used Twitter to state his view that the country must get its own house in order before criticising other nations.

Has our prime minister just spoken on this U21 saga? Get our own house in order 1st on this issue b4 we start taking the moral high ground,' the Manchester United defender tweeted.

'Many people are now speaking up....as its not in our country or anyone from our country they feel free to speak up.... #P**Bags'

A No 10 spokesman had earlier said: 'He (Cameron) was appalled by the scenes that we have seen in Serbia.

'We are determined to stamp out racism internationally and at home and we are giving our full backing to the FA's complaint on this issue.

'Clearly it is for UEFA to investigate this issue but we would expect tough sanctions. If we are going to stamp out racism from football, then it is no good giving derisory fines, as have been handed out in the past.

'It is not good enough to say that people should shake hands and forget about it.'

Ferdinand, who has been frozen out of the England set-up by new manager Roy Hodgson, also criticised UEFA's stance on racism.

'Let's see if UEFA are serious or will they just treat this U21 incident as a minor....as they have before with their laughable punishments..,' Ferdinand added.

'The only way to start stopping racism + violence in stadiums is by giving BIG bans for countries/players...fines mean nothing...

'The bans to date have been tepid at best....token gestures...a marker has not been put down so the there is no real deterrent... #FixUp'.

Most of these man cant discuss it in their own home because they married to beckys anyway, So how can they have the balls to stand there ground in the real world . But that was a debate we already had before.

I dont think the team as a whole care about the issue as such. Swear I saw walker skinning his teeth while watching the clip back yesterday on itv..

And as rio said: Clear this backyard before pointing fingers. I don't think the FIFA officials will do much other than a fine.

• Upvote 2