Racism In Football

Admin.

Baddiel was moving like a nazi curtailing freedom of speech

I don't know about that.

What I meant was, he said his reason for starting the campaign was, he was at a Chelsea Spurs game Spurs were chanting their usual stuff, Chelsea then started coming back with the anti-Semitic stuff. His logic is if Spurs hadn't said anything about being Yiddo's or being proud to be Yid's the Chelsea fans (his fellow supporters) wouldn't have done anything anti-Semitic.

This is his way of justifying sitting in the same vicinity as a certain type of person and probably in some cases sitting side by side with them.

He blames the victim instead of the people actually commiting the crime. He's the type of person who reasons that a woman was raped due to her use of make-up as opposed to the perpetrator being a sick c*nt.

Couple weeks ago I ended up drinking with this "lapse" Chelsea fan, he is lapse now coz he's one of these white guys who travel round the country with anti-fascist groups challenging the EDL and other right-wing groups.

He said the John Terry thing and the reaction to it by Chelsea fans made him decide to give games a miss.

He told me a story of a away Everton Game after the Anton Ferdinand incident, Chelsea fans are getting onto Ferdinand and backing Terry "sings what he wants" "Anton Ferdinand.... You know what you are" etc . He gets in to a stand up row with some people taking part and quickly realises he has nobody in his corner, he ended up watching the game from the Everton end.

All this while Chelsea field a team with a good number of Black players on a regular basis. (They did then anyway)

I'm ashamed to say that even at OT in January there was some "banter" in the game against Spurs, it was quickly cut out but still......

Other fans have been accused of similar in the past too.

In 10 years time you will be just sitting in the stands twiddling you thumbs ffs and be told to shut up by police or aggressive stewards if you sing/shout anything

Look at the euro teams and see the fans have a great time allowed to drink beer and have a smoke

Over here they are destroying the atmosphere bit by bit

There is being a racist prick and there is banter taking the piss

Chelsea fans are known for being top racist inbreds, it's always been like that with them and that does need sorting out tbh

Guest Chelsea Jack

yh there's levels

Ā 

the sturridge thing on that show was too much and calling the Leicester fans pakis etc

Ā 

but the other shit was fair game imo

Ā 

the liberal middle class pc brigade are fucking the game up with their shite

Ā 

first the working classes are priced out the game for the most part and now they are taking their bant away.. makes me fucking sick tbh

Ā 

in a couple years it will be some toffs sport like tennis or rugby and you only clap and cheer when goals go in

Guest freestacks

Was about 6 months ago but im gonna post this because no one else hasĀ 

Ā 

/

Ā 

Tom Saintfiet to report Stephen Keshi to Fifa for 'racism'
Ā 
Malawi coach Tom Saintfiet is to report Stephen Keshi to Fifa after the Nigeria coach called him "a white dude who should go back to Belgium"
Ā 
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...