Racism In Football

Admin.

Guest freestacks

2 mins 13 seconds. "diego costa black striker" .

So there you have it guys and gurls.

That is the depiction of the black male in 2014.

I warned you guise this would happen

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Emre Belozoglu sentenced for racist abuse of Didier Zokora

Ā 

_75596606_emre.jpg

Ā 

Turkey international Emre Belozoglu has been given a two-and-a-half-month suspended prison sentence for a racist slur he used against Ivorian midfielder Didier Zokora during a match in 2012.

Ā 

The court said the Fenerbahce midfielder's act constituted an insult crime of "religious, racist, ethnic, sexist or sectarian discrimination".

Ā 

The incident occurred in April 2012 in Fenerbahce's match with Trabzonspor.

Ā 

Zokora is currently in Brazil for the World Cup with Ivory Coast.

Ā 

The sentence was suspended by the court because the 33-year-old had not committed any previous offences of a racist nature, and in the belief that he would not repeat his behaviour.

Ā 

Emre was accused of racism three times during a three-year spell in the Premier League at Newcastle but English Football Association investigations found no proof.

Ā 

He is the first Turkish footballer to be sentenced for racism.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Man City abondoned their u21 match tonight in croatia after one of there players was abused on the field, then sent off

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

England identifies the players coming in and, if they are professional, they are allowed to play.

Here, on the other hand, let's say there's [fictional player] Opti Poba, who has come here, who previously was eating bananas and now is a first-team player for Lazio. In England he has to demonstrate his CV and his pedigree.

said Italian Football Federation president Carlo Tavecchio who has now been suspended by UEFA for 6 months

• 2 weeks later...
Cameron Jerome accuses Leeds' Giuseppe Bellusci of racist abuse

Norwich City striker Cameron Jerome has claimed he was racially abused by Leeds defender Giuseppe Bellusci in Tuesday's match between the Championship sides.

The pair clashed midway through the first half ofĀ the 1-1 draw at Carrow RoadĀ when Jerome, 28, reacted angrily to something said by the Italian.

"Cameron has alleged that a racist remark was made," said Canaries boss Neil Adams after the game.

"I don't think he'd have reacted in the way he did if it hadn't happened."

Ā 

Adams added that referee Mark Clattenburg, who stopped play to discuss Jerome's claims with him and Leeds manager Darko Milanic, has taken post-match statements from both players.

The 39-year-old official gave a warning to Bellusci, who joined Leeds from Serie B side Catania in the summer, following the incident. Moments later he booked Jerome when he clattered into the Leeds defender.

Ā 

_78438484_jerome_bellusci_pa.jpg

Ā 

Giuseppe Bellusci had only played in Italy prior to his summer move to Leeds

Ā 

"Mark came over to explain to myself and Darko exactly what had happened to put everybody in the picture, which I think was the right thing to do," added Adams.

"He spoke to the players and representatives from each club at half-time and he'll be taking statements from the players involved.

"Mark will submit a report to the relevant authorities and it will be dealt with from there. He didn't take any action at the time. He merely relayed what Cameron had said. It must now go through the proper channels.

Ā 

"Yes, Bellusci is the player who has been alleged to have made the remark. My concern was to speak to Cameron at the break to make sure his head was right."

Adams added: "We back our player. I'm sure Leeds will back their player, but other than that we can't comment any further because there is now going to be an investigation I would expect."

In his post-match interview, Leeds boss Milanic said he had not spoken to 25-year-old Bellusci about the allegations.

"It is difficult for me to comment because I didn't hear anything," he added.

Ā 

Martin Samuel in the daily mail one of this countries top sports journalists said that magath should count towards the black manager quota cos he's half Puerto Rican

Lol smh