Racism In Football

Admin.

Not to mention Yaya outside of being a top player seems like a bit of a prick. Every season him or his agent were talking about leaving. Guy said he wanted to leave because the club forgot to wish him a happy birthday ffs.

hardly gives the impression of someone easy to work with.

29 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Stan Collymore makes a great argument but he invalidates it when he sets Sol Campbell as the bench mark of ex-black players who should be given an opportunity. Because uncle Tom’s like @Heero Yuy and undercover racist clowns like @Thizz and his ilk, will use it as a reason black footballers as a whole are discriminated against.

I said this in the other thread, how does Lampard walk into the role of managing a championship club with no managerial experience? How does Gerrard manage the U18 of Liverpool for one year and get the rangers job?

The only black player who ever walked into a big job  after retirement was John Barnes, and after one bad season at Celtic, the closest he got to managing at Club level again was with Tranmere after 10 years.

But yeah, anyone who says there’s no institutional racism in football, can’t give one solid reason why black managers are not given equal opportunities.

I’ll wait to hear it though.   

Darren moore  got the albion job with no managerial experience .

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Stan Collymore makes a great argument but he invalidates it when he sets Sol Campbell as the bench mark of ex-black players who should be given an opportunity. Because uncle Tom’s like @Heero Yuy and undercover racist clowns like @Thizz and his ilk, will use it as a reason black footballers as a whole are discriminated against.

I said this in the other thread, how does Lampard walk into the role of managing a championship club with no managerial experience? How does Gerrard manage the U18 of Liverpool for one year and get the rangers job?

The only black player who ever walked into a big job  after retirement was John Barnes, and after one bad season at Celtic, the closest he got to managing at Club level again was with Tranmere after 10 years.

But yeah, anyone who says there’s no institutional racism in football, can’t give one solid reason why black managers are not given equal opportunities.

I’ll wait to hear it though.   

Sol Campbell isn't given an opportunity because he's a fruit loop. End of.

14 minutes ago, Trap God said:

He prefers his players docile full stop

This.

Look how he clashed with Zlatan.

/

Sol Campbell was a great defender but he's a fucking weirdo... Guy wanted to be a Tory MP FFS, them man don't belong in football. 

“But when you realise that he has problems with Africans, wherever he goes, I ask myself questions. He will never admit it. But the day he will line up a team in which we find five Africans, not naturalised, I promise I will send him a cake.”

“Pep likes to dominate and wants to have obedient players who lick his hands,” said Touré. “I do not like this kind of relationship. I respect my coach but I am not his thing. Like all players I have bickered with my coaches. But at a certain point men who do not understand each other reconcile. This is not possible with Pep, who is very rigid. The other players will never admit it publicly but some have already told me that they ended up hating him. Because he manipulates and plays a lot with your head.”

Touré added: “I think I was dealing with someone who just wanted revenge on me. I do not know why but I have the impression that he was jealous of me, that he took me for a rival. There you have it. We always looked at each other weirdly. He was spinning around me without saying anything, watching me, gauging me but not talking to me. Yet he knows that I speak Catalan, Spanish and English. It should be enough to communicate. But apparently no ... Every time we passed each other, he seemed embarrassed. As if I made him a little self-conscious. As if, also, he had understood that I knew him perfectly.”

Similar points to Zlatan, African stuff aside.

Pep deffo doesn't like strong personalities.

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Darren moore  got the albion job with no managerial experience .

He was caretaker of the club when they were already going down. Poor poor argument to compare that to Lampard and Gerrard’s situation. The fact he had to perform miracle like results to even be considered on a permanent basis proves my point. Failures like Pardew, Pullis will continue to get offered jobs regardless of their records.

Come and talk to me when a black manager doesn’t come from a care taker position, and is offered a job to manage a PL club from the start of the season and not when they’re in a relegation battle.

And you accuse me of strawmen arguments. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Thizz said:

Sol Campbell isn't given an opportunity because he's a fruit loop. End of.

You completely (or intentionally) missed the point when I even said he’s not the benchmark of black managers that should be given “opportunities.” But I guess in your world, Sol Campbell = All black managers. 

36 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Come and talk to me when a black manager doesn’t come from a care taker position,

and is offered a job to manage a PL club from the start of the season

and not when they’re in a relegation battle.

36 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

And you accuse me of strawmen arguments. 

yeah a completely unfounded accusation

On 05/06/2018 at 9:08 AM, Trap God said:

He prefers his players docile full stop

Just watched this interview with eto on pep

Yoo this is mad. I need full video 

Three different players saying this about Pep, and then him cutting ties with Vilanova.