What do you guys think of asexuals?

The Somalian

I don’t find it weird it’s a lifestyle choice. Channel 4 had a lil 5 minute segment on it last week with this Jewish women from London who is one it was quite interesting. I personally do never want to have children as they cost to much and I rather spend the money on myself (because I am selfish) I love the bachelor lifestyle, why does having children being in loving relationships have to be the thing what defines you in this society?

What is the point of children? To carry on your linage? I don’t understand the big deal about having them. Declaration of your love, to show off to friends? It would actually burn me inside if I had a child and had to pay for its food, nappies, clothes, tickets if we are to go on holiday. In the back of my mind I would be thinking that money could have been spent better. On my government name facebook all what people go on about is their children, nephew’s and nieces if your life ends up being revolved round them keep me out.

Guy at work he is having his first kids, man just talks about it non stop (I am happy for him) but now all his wages goes towards them has had to sell his car to get a bigger one what a nuisance.

Funny you mention that she was the one that made me think about this subject. She asked me yesterday when will she have grandkids from me I said never for the exact reasons I have stated, women is telling me I am talking nonsense. I think she should respect my lifestyle choice.

Having kids is a personal choice, if someone doesn't want to then its not something that's remotely in the realm of the unreasonable or bizarre

choosing not to have a kid goes against the most fundamental principle observed in the animal kingdom, you can't get any more bizarre than that.

I know I am about to get allot of stick from what I am about to say few of you know this story already. I went out with this girl 11 years ago. Basically she got pregnant. I told her have an abortion she said no. Then she came out with talk about she ain't pregnant no more. Did not talk to her she moved away. My bredrin saw her two years later with a child she told him its mine. I was shocked but didn't care. Then guy keeps going on about it so I asked her last year on Facebook is he my child she says no the father is a wasteman (people telling me she is indirectly cussing me) any how that's good enough for me. I see pics of him when she comes up on my news feed.

He has his stepdad now anyhow. I have no feelings towards the child and I don't want to pay towards anything in his life. Never have never will. If she tells him when he is 18 I am his dad (8 years time ) I will say his mum said I wernt his. I don't want to do DNA as deep down I know the truth and I don't want to start paying for the kid.