Sleep

Seymour Cake

11/11.30pm-7am is me since the start of this week.

Going for a 20-30 min run every other morning. Feeling pretty good.

Seriously differs from everything about me two years ago. I would hate sleeping before 2am. Was up most nights till 4, sleeping till 2/3pm, going about the rest of my day feeling what I thought was a good life.

If I sleep more than 8 hours now I feel a bit offkey in the mornings.

Used to always sleep with my phone on vibrate as well. I realised only this year how badly it affects my sleep. If I'm woken up at some particular time one night, I'll wake up that same time the next night.

Didn't read the quote agony posted cos like cp said my brain will convince me I've got it

Na scratch that I read it n it's pretty much me but I put it down to years of late night smoking and 5 years of wagging uni n college. If I had a routine where I had to get up early everyday hopefully I would fix myself.

As it stands when I have to wake up like today I jus smash coffee back til I can be bothered with customers. Been havin to do this fairly consistent a few weeks now n I feel dehydrated to f*ck. Without coffee tho I'd be a mong all day

11pm-6am is my current sleeping pattern

I want it to be 11pm-8am

This is good still... after 25.... 6-7 hours is the best you can hope for, most days of the week....watch when you hit your late 30s/40s you'll be happy with 4-5 hours. The odd day a week when you sleep 10 hours >>>

ive always been a person who needs sleep, im sh*t without sleep, if i dont get enough im pissed off with everyone, lazy, just cant function properly.

c/s

food + sleep and i can deal with anything...

Guest chap44uns

does anyone else feel mad sleepy after a workout in di gym?

it's like I can't function properly unless I take some kind of nap after.. I dunno how people go gym before work

Fek

I don't really need too much sleep I'm good with 6 hours and even for any less once I'm up I'm up and I'm up, but it's usually bed at 11:30 up at 6:40

Used to be good at telling myself I'm going to wake up at a random time throughout the day and then waking up near abouts the next morning

I struggle to sleep in more than 8 hours

in the last 2 weeks or so its ranged from 2 hours to 16 hours depending on my mood

cant f*ck*ng take it anymore its so irritating

looks like this is gonna be another 2 hour night, been laying in bed since like 1 just turning and taking turns screwfacing the ceiling and walls

woke up at 7 this morning aswell

not even gonna try anymore

sick of this sh*t

• 2 years later...