The Health Advice Thread

Yak_Louis

Do you think we as humans were designed to eat daily?

(Just a question)

Cliff Richard and Louis Farrakhan have both eaten one meal a day for a considerable amount of time.

You'd be hard pressed to find people in their 70's that look better than these 2.

tumblr_m5ej61bM461r8ykm7o1_400.jpg

Louis-Farrakhan-9291850-1-402.jpg

I think we may not need as much as it is claimed to live a healthy long life.

• Downvote 1

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that we should eat one meal a day or one meal every other day, and it would prolong our life. He said, “Do not think that you will starve. On the contrary, you will be treating yourself to life, and a life filled with sickless days. You can hardly get sick eating this way... In eating once a day or once every other day, you must not eat between meals. And, you should try to eat at the same hour tomorrow as you eat today. Do not change your meal hours if you can help it. That causes your stomach to react to various hours of the day for a meal, and will set up gas on the stomach. Do not even drink juices, milk, or soft drinks between meals. And, do not eat candies or fruits between meals. You are welcome to drink water, but I know you will not want too much water between meals since your stomach will not call for it. You may drink coffee between meals, but do not fill your cup with half sugar and half cream and pour coffee on top of that.”

I'll find some more quotes

He eats only one meal a day, drinks no alcohol, never smokes and has been married for 43 years.

That is why the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan once said that “every FOI” should be cut. There is no reason, if we exercise and eat one meal a day, why we shouldn’t be lean, muscular and strong men and women, as our ancestors were.

On the other hand, proponents of the several piece meals diet will be disappointed to know that a recent study came out this year, from the University of Ottawa’s Behavioural and Metabolic Research Unit, School of Human Kinetics, denouncing this diet.

It turns out this practice isn’t good for us at all, which confirms a point made by Dr. Mattson when saying that, “Our ancestors consumed food much less frequently and often had to subsist on one large meal per day, and thus from an evolutionary perspective, human beings were adapted to intermittent feeding rather than to grazing.”

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/archive/index.php/t-67616.html

Cliff Richard

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1307583/So-Cliff-Richard-kept-body.html - Good read

Prince Charles and Des O' Connor odt aswell

Prince Charles has revealed that he follows what is becoming know as the Des O'Connor Diet - eating only one main meal a day to stay in trim.

The royal health regime is similar to that of the veteran entertainer, who announced this week that he is to become a father again at the age of 72.

While taking care of his own body, Charles is also concerned about the nation's wellbeing and the growing problem of obesity.

The Prince revealed his eating habits to Rosemary Conley, who was at Buckingham Palace to collect a CBE for services to the fitness and diet industries.

Miss Conley, 57, said: "We talked about the problem of national obesity. It's such a challenge - if the nation was as fit as the prince, there would be no problem. He said he only eats one meal a day."

O'Connor follows a regime suggested by his old friend Cliff Richard, having just one cooked meal a day to keep his weight down.

Royal insiders confirmed that Charles eats a light breakfast, skips lunch and has his one main meal in the evenings.

Interesting I don't think I am that disciplined

Thats all it is... Discipline

With all the comments i am seeing in here there is so much fear. Eating one meal a day is basically called intermittent fasting which is a good way to move the lymphatic system.

Dont let fear get you like that. You live once

Do you think we as humans were designed to eat daily?

(Just a question)

Chips, Bacon, Fried Fatty Foods with no nutritional value and cancer rates, depression, diabetes are going up?

Maybe in the tropics where they eat high fruit diets and live to over 100.

We are not educated about this in school because its a system that relies on you being sick to survive and i refuse to go out like that

if i dont eat i get a headache

and then i will eat

and the headache will only go when i throw up

That headache is toxins from all the sh*t you took in your past going into your bloodstream. Now this is the part where you have to see the positive because when you do this maybe once a week there will come times where that headache starts to fade and you will feel an increase in vitality. People on high fruit diets don't have to worry about this because their kidneys are always filtering from the water from fruit. And people wonder why they are sick all the time...

:rofl:

Guys are aiming for foamy urine. Ur dying mate. Don't let any blog fool you.

Does your arm still resemble a twiglet?

LOOL

Not on this guys tek ahhhhhtallllllllll.

/

Farrakhan hmmm... his medical file isn't exactly spanking clean is it?

Cliff been looking frail forever.

Charles looks healthy tho so maybe that sh*t works.

• Upvote 1