POST A PIC OF A GIRL YOU HAVE BEAT

mitcham maffia

M12 has said he was dark skin just a few weeks ago. I am just playing on peoples own perceived inadequacies like this chaps bloke who deflects his own failings as a human being by highlighting someone he aspires, lust and attracted to. You can find similar case study's if you watch Seydou's comments on Ravel Morrison, John Doe on Mike Glourious, Malika on Kurious, Marvell on Jigglypuff, Goliath on Lewis, Thun on David, Jigglypuff on Justin, Profit on Kaygee

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

mj1d9y.jpg

this girl has been ragged to bits by every c*nt

back seats, bus stops, garage floors

all round general wrongun always down for a d*cking n now this mope is buying her clothes n takin her to the sealife centre

pain epitomised

i'm disgusted

look at his hairline. what do you expect

Don't know why this got so many negs .

Hairline is ridiculous .

True, he looks like the type of nigga to wear a quiff.

M12 has said he was dark skin just a few weeks ago. I am just playing on peoples own perceived inadequacies like this chaps bloke who deflects his own failings as a human being by highlighting someone he aspires, lust and attracted to. You can find similar case study's if you watch Seydou's comments on Ravel Morrison, John Doe on Mike Glourious, Malika on Kurious, Marvell on Jigglypuff, Goliath on Lewis, Thun on David, Jigglypuff on Justin, Profit on Kaygee

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

mans talking like he aint jiggly dfjofdidojfdifjdfijofiodjiovjvfvfovf

vfopk

vfokvfovk

vfvp[klvfpvw

plvwvlp

This mind f*cked me, had to look at recent posts and that

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

ssssssssock yuh muddah

Look Venom I don't really want to communicate with the likes of you. What you do in your private life is your business, but let me tell you something I find it disgusting and filthy. If I had my way I would send you and your kind to an island for the rest of your days. I also am aware that you get some sort of gratification from me acknowledging your existence. So I will keep this short you sh*t digger f*ck YOU and the egg and sperm donors who spawned you.

I will leave this for you to read and evaluate and maybe it can help you with your path to enlightenment and becoming a better person.

150541_4420427040748_1613059323_n.jpg