Dj Illmatiic - Elevate Mixtape (House, Hip-Hop, RnB)

AwKwaRD

dj 'illmatic'

why bro?

ksafkladklsakasddlsa

will give it a listen, there aren't enough actual hip hop mixes about

:lol: , don't really care too much about a dj name to be honest - I've heard and seen worse haha!, rather let my mixes, skills etc speak for themselves.

Any feedback let me know! Appreciated

About a quarter of the way into and im slightly disappointed. Was interested how you'd make the transition from house to hip hop, was expecting a sick mix, but you just kinda cut one out and started the other.

/

Locked off. your mixing aint good enough. I allowed the 1st mix into clique, but the ima boss mix was poor as well. you need to listen to some other djs and see how they mix hip hop

About a quarter of the way into and im slightly disappointed. Was interested how you'd make the transition from house to hip hop, was expecting a sick mix, but you just kinda cut one out and started the other.

/

Locked off. your mixing aint good enough. I allowed the 1st mix into clique, but the ima boss mix was poor as well. you need to listen to some other djs and see how they mix hip hop

Nah thats fair enough, Clique wasn't that good I had realised that myself. I use vinyls with searto, the timecoding aint brilliant but it works. Im more into scratching, beat juggling etc than just plain mixing (find it boring) hence why I probably need to go back and refine my skills

Thanks though