The Rise of Carl Jenkinson

TF S4DK

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

He annoys me.

Bombs up the wing without the ball like his life depends on it, getting in Theo or whoever else's way more than offering an effective outlet.

Not to mention when he does get it and shanks in a cross.

Just fuck off back behind the ball and stay there.

• 1 year later...

One has to go tho, be it Bellerin or Jenkinson on loan again.

Be it Jenkinson sold, or a long-term injury for one of them, or one finding a new position where they can get games.

No way we need to carry three first-team RBs, all searching to met the same or more game time than this year, next.

I'm a fan of the lad Hector, willing runner, good attitude, just needs to sharpen up defensively

Jenkinson has never been the best let's be honest, but he is miles ahead of that donkey Chambers

Chambers is awful at RB, makes so many mistakes and doesn't have any pace lol the sooner he coverts to DM or CB the better

I'm a fan of the lad Hector, willing runner, good attitude, just needs to sharpen up defensively

Jenkinson has never been the best let's be honest, but he is miles ahead of that donkey Chambers

Chambers is awful at RB, makes so many mistakes and doesn't have any pace lol the sooner he coverts to DM or CB the better

!

!

Agreed he had Montero looking World Class

Don't want to see him at RB again

Sell Jenkinson and keep Bellerin tbh

• Downvote 1

They say give lad a second chance (Like we did Gibbs after Man Utd destroyed him in the Champions League).

But Chambers vs. Montero (Swansea) was one of the most one sided, embarrassing, disgraceful, pitiful, disgusting battles I've ever seen. I NEVER want to see chambers at RB again.

EVER.

About AW paid £18mil. Behave. :rofl:

/

Co-Sign TF. West Ham is him. Debuchy (29) and Bellerin it is.

• 2 weeks later...