how many spliffs do u smoke a day?

Kim

ive come to realise im addicted this is the first step

its my ex's fault cus thats all we did, id come home from work, link a draw whilst she made

the guisness punch and put on the dinner

id put on some roots and culture skin up and then party

we did this for a year straight everyday

on my days off work id literally wake up early to smoke......then id smoke all day no breaks....15-20 or more tbh

it came to a point were id smoke before work and at dinner....

id be enjoyin myself shopping but have to come home cus i kno i got weed

anyway now, i cant stop myself my mind is f*cked seriously i switch, 1 min im ademant i am gonna stopp then a

switch would come on inside my head and realise its too stressfull to even try id light a spliff up

anyway im a true smoker, love it wouldnt change it for the world but have to smoke about 10 to feel satisfied....

wots ur intake a day?

u must live a boring life

pmsl

ur daily routine = the same for an entire year. come home from work and smoke weed with ur ugly dyke ex-con girlfriend.

shut up u slut u dont know anyting about me

she was a stunner, shits on all ur bitches

and yeah not everyday then like this gulible twat beleived near enough everyday.....i took her on day trips

Its a horrible addiction Maliaka, I am a Ganja man but I realised you have to curb that sh*t.

Weed is bad because, when you smoke it, you don't see what the big deal is. There is no incentive to stop because it makes you feel good, the process of rolling is enjoyable, you do it with friends and everyone has a fun time.

But more importantly, and what we as smokers try to ignore, is that it makes you lazy. Not everyone is the same kind of lazy, but it definitely doesn't increase productivity of anything. Weed will kill all the time you have, its such a time killer. It makes not doing f*ck*ng anything, feel absolutely fine. And when you don't have weed, and you're not doing anything, you get to some next level kind of boredom where you are literally bugging out and going insane, but in reality you're not doing anymore then you would have been doing when you were smoking.

Cut.

It.

Out.

I haven't smoked the Devils erb in 4 weeks nearly and I don't think I'll go back to frequency I was smoking before, its truely a wasteman thing and you don't realise it until youre off it. Its meant to be a once in a while thing, thats absolutely the best way to enjoy it

• Upvote 4

I have 1 or 2 pure joints a day, the rest is bongs and vapes, I have cut down loads over the last few months I stay high but use less. I mainly smoke sativa strains during the day now so it doesn't really make me lazy its more of a stimulant, really gets me moving.

shoot urself

• Downvote 2

rar i need weed to have a livelier life?

shet

hmm, it'd seem that we do,

it always confuses me when people call people who don't partake "boring"

give a man a bag of weed and watch him, he won't move an inch and can easily sit in a room full of people and not say a word,

i smoke it on occasions (once every couple months| but allow becoming dependent to the point you are smoking multiple spliffs a day, if people want lively turn to one of them party drugs, i'd understand someone on speed turning round and calling people boring,

anyway each to their own,

• Upvote 1

back to 3-4 a day while ive got a bit in

had quit for a bit but now im back

couple cigs if im at work work

number of j's a day aint exactly a way to compare tho i used to kno a fella who blazed all day constantly but pikey roll up baccy joints with a spec of bud in

this quote is real, i condone mizchif's return

Its a horrible addiction Maliaka, I am a Ganja man but I realised you have to curb that sh*t.

Weed is bad because, when you smoke it, you don't see what the big deal is. There is no incentive to stop because it makes you feel good, the process of rolling is enjoyable, you do it with friends and everyone has a fun time.

But more importantly, and what we as smokers try to ignore, is that it makes you lazy. Not everyone is the same kind of lazy, but it definitely doesn't increase productivity of anything. Weed will kill all the time you have, its such a time killer. It makes not doing f*ck*ng anything, feel absolutely fine. And when you don't have weed, and you're not doing anything, you get to some next level kind of boredom where you are literally bugging out and going insane, but in reality you're not doing anymore then you would have been doing when you were smoking.

Cut.

It.

Out.

I haven't smoked the Devils erb in 4 weeks nearly and I don't think I'll go back to frequency I was smoking before, its truely a wasteman thing and you don't realise it until youre off it. Its meant to be a once in a while thing, thats absolutely the best way to enjoy it

sayin that tho.......got a free pass to cannabis cup next month ooooohhh yerrrr

apparently bein dragged to some party with ghostface n raekwon, i have no interest in meetin them tbh

gonna have to get on the dutch charlie n drop 12 consecutive life stories i think

spliff and cig never.

shisha on social occasions thats it.

This. Smoke the occasional cigar too.

Always thought weed is a Wasteman ting. Don't really respect people who blaze hard.