WHATS UR JOB TITLE?

Kim

Steffidge I dont know what company he works for but he works in stoke newington town hall down stairs they have all the feeds for cameras in hackney and he works there so I asked him to look not a hard task. Done the same when someone nicked the wheel from my brothers car.

Venom for all your talk for YEARS of slapping me up etc you did nothing end of story you Stiff idiot

The sun was out on Sunday you poofter

Guest Chelsea Jack

Steffidge I dont know what company he works for but he works in stoke newington town hall down stairs they have all the feeds for cameras in hackney and he works there so I asked him to look not a hard task. Done the same when someone nicked the wheel from my brothers car.

Venom for all your talk for YEARS of slapping me up etc you did nothing end of story you Stiff idiot

The sun was out on Sunday you poofter

lmao.. fury boy

When did you get back from Canada?

lock it then if u can

When did I say I will lock the topic?

so i got into town on sunday and see this crackhead on road near homerton...yes you. c*nt luckily i wasnt driving or you'd be in ICU

dinky be quiet. like all the rest all u do is send pms talking sh*t.....and the sun was long gone by then.