Sign in to follow this  
bayy

FAO D.B and L

so i finally got this dual monitor ting goin (tv hooked up wit the pc) but it comes out black and white?been messin bout wit the config but nada... is it just my tv???safety net

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

what graphics card u got?ati or nvidia?coz i can nly deal with ati

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

ahhcoz with ati i jus download software n it does it all for unot sure if nvidia does it

are you using S Video? Is the S-Video cable going directly into a s video socket or via a scart adapter?

are you using S Video?  Is the S-Video cable going directly into a s video socket or via a scart adapter?
yeah s-video and yeah i am using a scart adaptor...

Its your tv then,if the tv is expecting a composite input it will show s-video as black and white.I know on my sony TV if the scart was in AV2 you'd have to cycle through AV2 and then to "AV2-S" or something like that, ... it was similar on my thomson tv actually..

That used to happen to me, then I clocked I had that AV2-s thing and it was bless.If you have a next monitor aswell unplug that.

i did thru the tv???and i dont think i have AV2sall i got is AUTO, PAL, NTSC4 43 and NTSC3 58 :s

Nah you need to set the output of the graphics card to pal.. Go into the graphics bit in control panel