A world without muslims

time_bomb

tumblr_lrcpxv23Tl1qmbpwco1_500.jpg

Yes, lets imagine a world WITHOUT MUSLIMS, shall we?

Without Muslims you wouldn’t have:

Coffee

Cameras

Experimental Physics

Chess

Soap

Shampoo

Perfume/spirits

Irrigation

Crank-shaft, internal combustion engine, valves, pistons

Combination locks

Architectural innovation (pointed arch -European Gothic cathedrals adopted this technique as it made the building much stronger, rose windows, dome buildings, round towers, etc.)

Surgical instruments

Anesthesia

Windmill

Treatment of Cowpox

Fountain pen

Numbering system

Algebra/Trigonometry

Modern Cryptology

3 course meal (soup, meat/fish, fruit/nuts)

Crystal glasses

Carpets

Checks

Gardens used for beauty and meditation instead of for herbs and kitchen.

University

Optics

Music

Toothbrush

Hospitals

Bathing

Quilting

Mariner’s Compass

Soft drinks

Pendulum

Braille

Cosmetics

Plastic surgery

Calligraphy

Manufacturing of paper and cloth

It was a Muslim who realized that light ENTERS our eyes, unlike the Greeks who thought we EMITTED rays, and so invented a camera from this discovery.

It was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852, even though it is the Wright Brothers who have taken the credit.

It was a Muslim by the name of Jabir ibn Hayyan who was known as the founder of modern Chemistry. He transformed alchemy into chemistry. He invented: distillation, purification, oxidation, evaporation, and filtration. He also discovered sulfuric and nitric acid.

It is a Muslim, by the name of Al-Jazari who is known as the father of robotics.

It was a Muslim who was the architect for Henry V’s castle.

It was a Muslim who invented hollow needles to suck cataracts from eyes, a technique still used today.

It was a Muslim who actually discovered inoculation, not Jenner and Pasteur to treat cowpox. The West just brought it over from Turkey

It was Muslims who contributed much to mathematics likeAlgebra and Trigonometry, which was imported over to Europe 300 years later to Fibonnaci and the rest.

It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.

The list goes on………..

Just imagine a world without Muslims. Now I think you probably meant, JUST IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT TERRORISTS. And then I would agree, the world would definitely be a better place without those pieces of filth. But to hold a whole group responsible for the actions of a few is ignorant and racist. No one would ever expect Christians or White people to be held responsible for the acts of Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bombing) or Andreas Brevik (Norway killing), or the gun man that shot Congresswoman Giffords in head, wounded 12 and killed 6 people, and rightly so because they had nothing to do with those incidents! Just like the rest of the 1.5 billion Muslims have nothing to do with this incident!

• Upvote 9

jakdskajkdssa

come on mate you're not a 13year old girl. Im sure someone would have thought of 3 course meals if a muslim hadn't, same for carpets and soft drinks and a whole host of other things on that list.

Saying that though I understand where you're coming from, the input of muslims on modern day society is very much overlooked/under-rated. Just dont try tell me people wouldnt be bathing if it wasnt for muslims.

edit seems you picked that up

• Upvote 2

admittedly all these things would of been invented or discovered sooner or later, but the point still stands, once upon a time muslims were forward thinkers and innovators.

They still are, same for a whole host of other people. It's just the society we live in any form of development/advancement has been whitewashed.

yeah yeah.. Arab gas tbh

the 'muslims' who were innovative and forward thinking were the African muslims

all that trigonometry stuff was developed by persians, sumerians and egyptians (the African egyptians centuries before any arab imposter could lay claims)

timbuktu was a worldwide centre of learning, yet a muslim centre of learning that allowed people form all over the world to come and exchange learning

women were not restricted nor made to be 2nd class citizens. African islamic empires had powerful female companions, not restricted by some backward arab form of islam

Arabs destroyed any good name islam ever had, and still do to this day as their nomadic inherently violent poison has been adopted by other illiterate fools around the world.

their subhumanism wrapped around politics, clanism and racism claiming to be islam is only matched..and outmatched for that matter by the caucasian who also came to abuse christianity with their daemonism exchanging bibles for land, people, blood and death.

a world without arabs and caucasians will be a peaceful world. unless you learn to live like human beings and stop taking us to inevitable destruction.

f*ck your list..... you cant name me one centre of learning in the middle east.

Guest chap44uns

lol at the way my man caught feelings from that one pic

and wtf does being muslim have to do with anything

yea cos i just sat there an wrote all that out :/

say walahi ak

Religion had nothing to do with most of them inventions did it, they were just clever people who happened to follow a certain religion. The way you say it it sounds like some muslim island where they sit and invent stuff constantly.

You sound fairly confident in your proposition, yet in truth you can never truly understand the mind of a creator, of any object, or of any thing. It's like saying London had no influence on Wiley's musical production. In all likelihood, it did.

I'm not a full-on proponent of environmental determinism, I acknowledge individual agency, but Islam provided a stable social framework within which many thinkers were able to find a solid foundation for the sort of specialization/ingenuity that later resulted.

• Upvote 2

Lol im sure we would have most of these things with or without muslims

f*ck off you muppet.

The vast majority of ideas are TRADED. Europe was busy fighting bare wars for millennia, the Islamic world was stable, hence why trade flourished between the Middle East, Africa and China.

Europe only got ahead once it copped gunpowder from the Chinese. I could school you fully but I can't be arsed, you're blatantly stuck in your ways.

• Upvote 1

Lol im sure we would have most of these things with or without muslims

f*ck off you muppet.

The vast majority of ideas are TRADED. Europe was busy fighting bare wars for millennia, the Islamic world was stable, hence why trade flourished between the Middle East, Africa and China.

Europe only got ahead once it copped gunpowder from the Chinese. I could school you fully but I can't be arsed, you're blatantly stuck in your ways.

. Do you want a gold star or something . Instead of sucking up and begging to be acknowledged for creating f*ck*ng cofee and toothbrushes shouldnt you be trying to fight the power you f*ck boy .
  • Downvote 1