Breakfast Club Thread

Guest chap44uns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5iSwQngi1U

Envy hella salty in this interview

Nah in this instance I gotta back Envy. You know Drama knew what he was doing from day 1 and aired him off, and then to make it worse for Envy he is blatantly bigger than Envy.

I'm not comparing at all but there are DJ's I know, big f**king DJ's and I've passed them tracks etc and got palmed off and as soon as certain dons I knew blew they're banging off my line like say they didn't have the same said songs from 8 months ago. Even simple things as a bredrin you ask for gets longed off. Man's not asking to get put on, man's saying in an industry where you know people take the piss your so called donnys should show man respect and keep the line of communication open.

• Upvote 3

Posd

Rza > _____

Best interview till date. 

Kicked so much knowledge and was very inspiring. 

Maximum respect to the dude. 

This is what I admire about him. He was always ahead of the game and he made beats to experiment which I think is lacking in alot fo the new age producers. 

People like him will consistently keep evolving because the essence of the artistic expression is always at heart.  

I look forward to how he wants to attack piracy. I think its a lost battle imho.  But I love the concept fo the album Art thing.

Guest freestacks

2 minutes in and this bitch repulses me . Must be the average Mr vladiniks worst nightmare . A slag of a daughter that looks mixed race that is getting beat out by blacks 

• Upvote 1