Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Whos winning prem then this season?

1st: - Arsenal2nd: - Chelski3rd: - United4th: - Liverpool5th: - Newcastle6th: - Everton7th: - SpursRelgation:WesthamBoltonWestbrom

being a charlton man it was great to send palace down last season and i hope we do west ham this time biggrin.gif but i think chelsea will win it again
one of my good mates plays for charltonused to go and watch all the home games, untill sill curbs stopped playing him. stubborn bastid

GO ON MADNLOONEY - Glad there's a fellow Charlton boy here!My work is on the corner of Sparrows Lane - Charlton Training ground so they're always coming past here.....

I reckon Chelsea have got the strongest chance of winning, then it's a mix between Man Utd & Arsenal for 2nd/3rd place, not sure.

being a charlton man it was great to send palace down last season and i hope we do west ham this time biggrin.gif but i think chelsea will win it again
dan u no palace r da best!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

yea i agree! im lovin, bein a chelsea fan and workin on matchdays i get to watch the match! and get paid! biggrin.gif

1. chelsea2. man u3. spurs (and i hate to say that but they are kicking arsenal dis season). xxx