Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryan

Ok it's going too far

Guest Ryan

How can I receive an e-mail forwarded with this message from some random saying...

Help find little Madelaine, bring her home...  With love. xx!
With an attachment of a photo of her biggrin.gif Allow going on like things aren't happening to kids every second of the day

f*cking annoyng.The bitch is dead, even on f*cking Myspace I've got messages from random heads asking about Madeline.This is when the private profile feature comes to play.

It is deep.There are always circumstances though.True-say her dissaperance made me ã100 richer.(I would give it back if it mean the little girl's safety yeee)but still

I wouldn't go as far as calling some three year old a "bitch" just because the media decided to hype it up here when it is clear it has f*ck all to do with us.If that was your kid, sister, cousin, etc how would you take to people labelling her a bitch?The tsunami was fun IMO. I caught bare jokes from the tsunami. Especially when I heard it hit Somalia.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

shes gt an official myspace page aswelln bulletins from tom himselfsheez

How can I receive an e-mail forwarded with this message from some random saying...
Help find little Madelaine, bring her home...  With love. xx!
With an attachment of a photo of her biggrin.gif Allow going on like things aren't happening to kids every second of the day
looolthe logic behind this email is baffling

Guest Removal Man

i don't get it, it's baitwhy all d myspace sun newspaper avatars?wot is that helpin anybody?

It is deep.There are always circumstances though.True-say her dissaperance made me ã100 richer.(I would give it back if it mean the little girl's safety yeee)but still
ã100 richer, how?