Ok it's going too far

Guest Ryan

Guest Ryan

How can I receive an e-mail forwarded with this message from some random saying...

Help find little Madelaine, bring her home...  With love. xx!
With an attachment of a photo of her biggrin.gif Allow going on like things aren't happening to kids every second of the day

I wouldn't go as far as calling some three year old a "bitch" just because the media decided to hype it up here when it is clear it has f*ck all to do with us.If that was your kid, sister, cousin, etc how would you take to people labelling her a bitch?The tsunami was fun IMO. I caught bare jokes from the tsunami. Especially when I heard it hit Somalia.

How can I receive an e-mail forwarded with this message from some random saying...
Help find little Madelaine, bring her home...  With love. xx!
With an attachment of a photo of her biggrin.gif Allow going on like things aren't happening to kids every second of the day
looolthe logic behind this email is baffling

It is deep.There are always circumstances though.True-say her dissaperance made me ã100 richer.(I would give it back if it mean the little girl's safety yeee)but still
ã100 richer, how?