faggot

its true doe chaz

chicks cant be wearing flats to di clob

are dey domb?

100%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember back in 2004

Parked the car in the car park in front of Eros instead of around the corner like I always normally do.

So me and my cousin start making our way towards the que. We get to the front only to be told "you can't come in and to enjoy your night" Then we ask why? The bouncers say the CCTV team saw us and didn't like the way we boping towards the club and we look trouble.

We tell the bouncers they are racist and one day they might turn the wrong people away.

Roll on a few months later

The same bouncer gets shot in the face by one of North Star and from then on no more Eros

/

Last year went to Kosho in Ilford

There was four of us (I'd and everything) we get to the front the white bouncer let's us in then only for a the turkish bouncer to call us back and ask for I'd. We show him but he says no you can't come in not tonight saying there is too many of us. So we say cool leave it then next minute you know the same Turkish bouncer let's in a group of 12 white guys so my cousin switches and calls him a c*nt and hope when he goes to sleep tonight then he never wakes up.

:/

Then the guy let's in a group of greek guys who start laughing at us so I go "you laughing at me yeah cuz" he says "no I am not just laughing at something else" obviously shook one.

I never encounter this problem in central

• Downvote 1

i swear the guy who got headtopped was his first night on the job ?

venting thread people know my troubles with bouncers

ive heard every excuse in the book... you name it ive heard it

im sure ill hear someone new ones this weekend on my getaway

some of the lies just piss me off though, ill tell a man straight, if you dont want me in ill find somewhere else just tell me the truth im a grown man, with cash in my pocket not a fresh faced poor student....

pains most when you wait in the line for ages

crept in pure fire exits back in the days and now smoking areas in last few years

best policy is to move up a hot ting outside and walk straight to the front......amount of times ive been let in no ID like that lol cunts

if you dont want me in ill find somewhere else just tell me the truth im a grown man, with cash in my pocket not a fresh faced poor student....

pains most when you wait in the line for ages

dgjklgdjkl

trust me. just be straight and i wont argue. its always a bullshit reason if they dont give one.

/

30mins in d q

then it was 1am by the time we didnt get in. no reason given just try somewher else.

had to roll to one BAIT hiphop night thats always packed with them chinos and a snapback sleeve tattoo guys

at least the drinks were cheap and the tunes good.

Only times I've had blatant problems and seen obvious racism at the door is up the West End. Basically any of those swag tourist clubs (Mayfair, picadilly areas)

Had to go to Foundation in Covent Garden yest for a birthday. Went in with another guy and we got let in after the usual 5 mins of sh*t "errr are you on the guest list".

Just allow the West End it's racist and expensive

They did that to you in Foundation? Liberties thats some any happy hour bar.

Spoke with the owner last week, was a bit of a bitch to be honest, talking about people making too much noise outside of the club. They weren't making that much noise

black girls I HAVE WITNESSED FIRST HAND do get turfed from di mayfair clubs... yup that is true

and some (women) bouncers say you cant wear flats...

WHY THE f*ck WOULD A GIRL(S) GO TO A CLUB WEARING FLATS FFSM YOU SMALL GIRL

WOW

No wonder black girls are mad angry these days.

lool thought bitches were immune, i aint seen that lmao

me too! never really get into door politics then again i dont go to stunty clubs half of them house raves are held in shitholes. Shorditch area bouncers

do go on funny tho it's f*ckry really people are just trying to have a good time.

if i owned a club no negros comin inside

simple as that bro

unless you some quirky token glasses wearing wasteman or a checked shirt and bow tie minstrel hipster

no offence

ds

gf

h

r

dty

we

ts

fa

ds

vsd

g

hdf

h

d

h

e5r

tyw

ert

f

c

sd

v

bd

ht

dry

twe

te

sg

i would have to agree wiv u

Mayfair clubs on a sat especially feel no way to turf blacks females included. Studio valbonne on a sat used to reject black people EASY unless ur buying a table. They don't want you in there.

At the same time I can't really blame them because blax like to cause trouble. Too much ego/bravado with black guys.

Only times I've had blatant problems and seen obvious racism at the door is up the West End. Basically any of those swag tourist clubs (Mayfair, picadilly areas)

Had to go to Foundation in Covent Garden yest for a birthday. Went in with another guy and we got let in after the usual 5 mins of sh*t "errr are you on the guest list".

Just allow the West End it's racist and expensive

They did that to you in Foundation? Liberties thats some any happy hour bar.

Spoke with the owner last week, was a bit of a bitch to be honest, talking about people making too much noise outside of the club. They weren't making that much noise

Yep that's a standard for me in the West End. It can only be appearance. Genuinely think we got let in because we didn't give a sh*t and let him know.

Foundation is actually bent as well. They serve drinks in jars and serve cocktail pitchers in tea pots with biscuits. f*ck*ng pointless pretentious hipster d*ckheads.