If you knew you'd be a parent in 9 months

Captain Planet

Anyone with a full time job can cope tbh. You deal with your circumstances.

this is true and i'm good with budgeting and managing money however

I would be pissed because I am not ready as yet to give my child a better life than what I have currently

We would be fine, he's already amazing with his kids and very driven to provide the best for them but id like to be in better position so I can secure the future fully.

I don't really wanna work from when my child is born until they are in school so ideally I need to make that viable.

We would be fine, he's already amazing with his kids and very driven to provide the best for them but id like to be in better position so I can secure the future fully.

I don't really wanna work from when my child is born until they are in school so ideally I need to make that viable.

u went down that route ye

• Upvote 8

With myself I'd like to think it would be possible but not ideal

The wifey's career ambitions of being a teacher and of opening a nursery wouldn't be too hidered as the child would be there with her mum who is a full time foster carer, and eventually she may be teaching her child at a nursery/school

But a few years of a head start would be better of course, so I can get the money up to let my child enjoy the best

Been mulling over this for a few days, I've been reviewing all the majorly successful ppl I've met and most of them have 1 kid and only in the late 30s

I want to try break that mould somehow but funding the relay team will be difficult