If you knew you'd be a parent in 9 months

Captain Planet

I'd be angry if I was KG's dad and I have nothing against her

If that was my daughter it'd be WW3

my young daughter aint workin away to pay for this pregnancy prone buck toothed chump n his bratts

cookin him big dins every night

turned u against ur old man n all

bet he's feet up right now while ur in the kitchen seasoning tomorrow's chicken

ratings

na i'm joking i'm sure he's a diamond guy

• Upvote 4

Guest Chelsea Jack

Me being childless could never bring up someone else's child. I'd want to be experiencing becoming a parent at the same time as my wife.

Then alongside that you have the potential dramas and obvious connection with the child's mother. It's just all long.

If I meet a girl and she has a kid I immediately know she will never be more than a beat.

At this stage in my life c/s

but say i met a bird when im significantly older i would try make things work if i loved her

Guest Chelsea Jack

It wasn't ideal, it is now because it works for me. Im young but i've never really been an average 22 year old, my Dad wants me to be with a white high flyer who can pay for me to stay at home and live in a bubble. My Mum loves him and his kids, my happiness is her primary concern and it doesn't mean that because he has kids we won't be a family ourselves in time. I see my Dad but he doesn't come into my house, when I do have kids I don't know how that situation will work, it IS his loss i'm not living to make everyone else happy and if i'm looked after he should accept my choices.

something tells me its not really the fact your man is black, especially when considering he has had children with a black woman

more than likely the guys kids, but obviously you know the situation better than me

Guest Chelsea Jack

Listen if its something you can't comprehend thats fine but none of the above relate to me, people have relationships in all circumstances there doesn't have to be something behind it just because you can't understand it. It is as black and white as I have explained, I met him, I liked him he liked me and we have come a long way from then on. Im not the type of person who thinks i'm too good for someone down to their situation, what I expect from him in my relationship is fulfilled and thats what really matters.

u kno hes prob f*ck*ng his bm from time to time tho still

adplfplfd

df

df

pdf

]da

dfp

IT'S JARN DOE

Listen if its something you can't comprehend thats fine but none of the above relate to me, people have relationships in all circumstances there doesn't have to be something behind it just because you can't understand it. It is as black and white as I have explained, I met him, I liked him he liked me and we have come a long way from then on. Im not the type of person who thinks i'm too good for someone down to their situation, what I expect from him in my relationship is fulfilled and thats what really matters.

u kno hes prob f*ck*ng his bm from time to time tho still

dark

You need to go bk to prison still. You're stealing valuable oxygen from the community.

i done that for ur benefit

You done it for your own actually, they were right I was referring to you being immature. I see you.

i see you being the third bm by the next world cup

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: f*ckin jokes

I never knew them Alfie Moon type of guys existed IRL

good guy killed crossfire

excellent thread