gym related phrases that get on ur tits

Skenghis Khan

wen i have a spotta i want them to SPOT ME on heavy weights when i bring the bar to my chest, thats when i want them to proper lift it up for me... but for them not to use PROPA STRENGTH

hate people who spot shitly with just their index fingers and all that bullshit... and im there struggling arms all wobblin... bruv... use both hands and lift da ting so i can follow thru successfully...

i get shoved pillar to post in di gym

"how many sets you got left"

"err err... just 2 more"

when really i have 5

Da fuq? Never done this, never will. People in my gym seem to know about etiquette, so unless we pushing the same kinda weight when they ask how many I got left, they go onto something else 'til I'm done...

... Though I do signal the the person/peoples that asked to let em know its free. Them asking is a "I got next" call as far as I'm concerned.

Guest Chelsea Jack

went gym for the 1st time in like 2months with my boy yesterday.. f*ck me he's cringe

pure screaming and grunting etc

my man was repping with 20kg dumbells and screaming on his last rep.. come on brah