Is a chicks 'swag' important?

Rich Kid

what are your views on this?

well i always knew guys cared about a girl/woman's appearance, I just didnt know it was to the extent it was some of you guys fine tooth comb a girl.

/

Not sure if any of the guys on here would like my style i pretty much do my own thing when it comes to clothes.

boy i cant speak for the rest of these so called new age men

but ihave a high interest in fashion/clothes

this interest has found its way onto females in that when i see a girl i look from top to bottom and i analyse what she is wearing

same thing i do to guys actually

in regards to knowing certain names of certain garments being around a lot of girls (including sisters)in my lifetime has allowed me to catch unto certain names of items

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

this interest has found its way onto females in that when i see a girl i look from top to bottom and i analyse what she is wearing

in regards to knowing certain names of certain garments being around a lot of girls (including sisters)in my lifetime has allowed me to catch unto certain names of items

[FEKKY] LOOK AT MY MANS CREPS HE AINT ON TINGS! [FEKKY]

• Upvote 2

pmsl im defo not part of THAT clique

i personally care more about what shes bringing to the table/my conglomerate then if shes wearing red bottomed shoes.

C/S, too many people have spent more on clothes than what theyve spent on their minds

now its analysing man :rofl:

i know some casual looking people that can buy your house and not shake

i dont condone looking bummy

well i always knew guys cared about a girl/woman's appearance, I just didnt know it was to the extent it was some of you guys fine tooth comb a girl.

/

Not sure if any of the guys on here would like my style i pretty much do my own thing when it comes to clothes.

wouldnt recommend you use this place to get any idea of the general male concensus on....anything

except that all women should do squats. dont skip leg day. we can all agree on that.

Leaves thread for 2nd time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

/

wouldnt recommend you use this place to get any idea of the general male concensus on....anything

except that all women should do squats. dont skip leg day. we can all agree on that.

lol

Some of you man saying you're apprehensive about your girl dressing because it attracts male attention are weird BTW.

Yes/No

But all depends what type of guys you wife though, and what sort of things you allow

For example some guys dont mind their women wearing them see through tops, or bend over and see cheek skirts etc...

But come on breh, let's not talk in extremes. There's balance.

Every dude wants a bad bitch. A loyal one yes, but c'mon.

Speak for yourself with the bad bitch thing,

Mine was more a point of showing a lot of flesh.

I have a low tolerance

only bisexual men will be gok wanning their women

b31

pmsl

u can straight face all you like. There's a clear difference btwn wanting your girl to dress a certain way bcos its sexy in the man's eyes...and literally picking out styles and dresses/shoes for her and all their names. unless you worked in female fashion, no matter how much male fashion you're into.