NIGA JACKED MY SKILL

CRLS AGAIN

SEENI WILL GO AND PURCHASE A FOOTBALL FROM THE LOCAL SHOP IN 20 MINUTESGET MY SISTER TO FILM ME DOING ITACTUALLY NARCOS THEN SOMEONE WILL HYPE ABOUTI EDITED IT OR SOMETHING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I'D DONE IT.I DON'T NEED TO HYPEI WAS A SHOWER FOOTBALLERIT'S NOTHING.

I DIDN'T WANT TO.I NEVER WANTED TO BE A FOOTBALLER.MAN LIKE ME WOULD JUMP IN AND OUT OF MY SCHOOL TEAM *MY SCHOOL WAS NOT sh*t EITHER - FINALIST OF A TOURNAMENT ENTERED BY SCHOOLS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WHICH WAS PLAYED AT OLD TRAFFORD*WHENEVER I FELT LIKE ITIT WASN'T IN MY HEART STILLTHE SOCKS AIN'T HAVING ITI WILL BUY A FOTBALL TOMORORW THE CHEAP ONESAND GET SOMEONE TO FILM ME DOING ITJUST FOR YOU NEMESIS w*nker.SAFE

STOP CHATTING FRAFFI'M NOT EVEN GOIN BAIT MY FOOTBALLING HISTORY ON HERECOS CERTAIN MAN WOULD CRY BUTA) THE SKILL I SPEAK OF COULDN'T BE DONE BY ONE GUY THAT CAN DO LIKE 50 ROUND THE WORLD'S ONE AFTER THE OTHER GOING BOTH RIGHT AND LEFT. THEM CIRCUS FREAK TYPA GUYS.SPECIALLY FOLLOWING IT UP LIKE A TRUE BADMAN.biggrin.gif PUREEEE BADMAN FOOTBALLERS.BOUT YOU KNEW A GIRLSHULLAAAAAP

but the amount of times I would run up to defenders waiting for me and flick it over mine and thier head with my heel and then volley it in top corner from outside of the box, WAS DISGUSTING.
Try do that with the side of your foot - over a defender - control - over the same defender - control - over the same defender - carry on.I can't do it but one of my boys from the ends got mad skills and a complete package (minus work effort) - pace, skill, accuracySome people on here might know him, from East looks alot like Henry.

Try do that with the side of your foot - over a defender - control - over the same defender - control - over the same defender - carry on.I can't do it but one of my boys from the ends got mad skills and a complete package (minus work effort) - pace, skill, accuracySome people on here might know him, from East looks alot like Henry.
o'dane?