these f*ckboy trick or treaters

Supermalt

Was out with a ting yesterday at the bar, and some yutes fully rolled in the bar, costumes on saying trick or treat.

Said i've only got notes and he said " go to the bar and get some change "

Thierry-Henry-reacts-to-Arsenal-loan-from-NY-Red-Bulls.jpg

Daemuns

Loooool. i had the same Henry expression as I read the cunts wanted you to go get change. The cheek

loads of little shitbags going round on mopeds with eggs last night, pinged a bottle at one and almost knocked him off, so close.

halloween used to be mad around my way, police used to have to come in and do Assemblys in schools leading up to it.

some kids were walking up and down roads with a baseball bat just smashing all the car windows a year or two back, so f*ck*ng pointless.

Guest CONFIRMATION

they arent supposed to be getting money tho anyway.

/

u lot should jus shout 'TRICK' and push them over or something. apparently ur allowed in the halloween guidelines.

I remember a few years back none of us had any f*ck*ng idea what "trick or treating" was and the whole night my mum answers the door barely speaking English to these f*ck*ng kids that came asking. Pure confusion

:lol:

/

we had to turn off the lights and watch telly in the dark to avoid these cunts knocks.

Bhnhyrgbnmkjytr

I'm sorry. Can't get this image of 8 marlis just sitting in the dark out of my head.

I remember a few years back none of us had any f*ck*ng idea what "trick or treating" was and the whole night my mum answers the door barely speaking English to these f*ck*ng kids that came asking. Pure confusion

/

we had to turn off the lights and watch telly in the dark to avoid these cunts knocks.

:lmao:

/

Bhnhyrgbnmkjytr

I'm sorry. Can't get this image of 8 marlis just sitting in the dark out of my head.

djiboutians bro get the facts correct and we aint 8 deep yet