Go home to where you belong...

Afroman

kmt lol @ these racoons. the usual local tramps et al

FAO the daves saying their 'ethnic friends' who are doing well say there's no racism or dont 'complain' about it

BREAKING NEWS: YOU ARE NOT THEIR FRIEND...EVEN THOUGH YOU CLAIM THEY ARE YOURS

cos the issue isnt that there isnt racism its that one knows how to deal with it.

so any 'doing well' friend that tells you different is silly liar or at best is a dave who doesnt see it cos he chooses to stick his head in the sand

either way its a recipe for a big shock one day.

• Downvote 3

You talk absolute shite Marvel. Who the f*ck are you to tell anyone that there friends and family are fakes or liars? Were you held back from integrating with everyone as a child or something? Everyone knows racism exists, it comes from all directions not just one. But thank fully not everyone uses it as a sob story or a 24/7 excuse for why they can't do something in life. This is 2012 not 1812 - Save your negative talk.

ur a d*ckhead, and just chatting sh*t.

what do you mean by sob story?

"everyone knows racism exists"... really???? youve spoken to EVERYONE then?

thats what makes you a d*ckhead and to also go around talking crap about "friends" not going around crying racism...

Women...WHITE women are more integrated than anyone else in this country per se and STILL talk about inequality

white women have attained much better civil rights than Ethnic minorities and Still want equality

does that equal to "crying about inequality" to you?

does that mean women arent doing very well? do the ones that do very well still not 'cry' about inequality???

go f*ck yourself cos you clearly havent got a clue and wanna wave your idiot flag tonight

• Downvote 6

What equality haven't you got that doesn't hover around your paranoid thoughts that people are held back by their skin colour. It's always the moaners that have that attitude, I bet you have that "f*ck the Police" theory as well right? Can't call any man a d*ckhead when you log onto a computer preaching that you know someones friends and families better than they do and then drop lines like "So you have spoken to everyone then?". You are any capable retard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

never preached that i know your foolish family or friends

im saying they are lying to you..thats common sense not shamanism

since you ask about what equality an ethnic minority hasnt got, you're in no position to hold a discussion with me.

go speak to your retarded family and friends

never preached that i know your foolish family or friends

im saying they are lying to you..thats common sense not shamanism

since you ask about what equality an ethnic minority hasnt got, you're in no position to hold a discussion with me.

go speak to your retarded family and friends

th_tumblr_m2n23xHCTF1qdf6w8o3_500.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Surprises me when I see guys like M12 talk how they do. Knowing you don't live far from and come from the same kinda sh*t hole as me. I've got many friends of other ethnic origins who have done well enough for themselves and they all had the same chance as the next man really growing up in these areas and never heard them complaining of different playing fields etc. They just worked hard and got/going where they want to be.

Racism seems a bigger issue down South IMO, considering a lot of guys think it's all up North

Are you trying to imply racism don't exist where you're from?

There are d*ckheads everywhere in England so no. Well aware that racism exists in all places from certain individuals. But from the weirdos getting themselves on the news to the general attitude of guys on this forum it comes across like race is a bigger issue down South when you lot seem to think it is big thing up North. I don't see guys where I live moaning on about equality or how they are held back and I don't see guys telling other people to get out the country etc etc. Like I said before about M12, It was weird hearing him talk like that knowing he lives in a similar area not far from me. It's not the kinda talk you hear round here, everyone generally gets on and knows they come from the same place apart from a small few who are just f*cked in the head and get ignored.

Phil we goin down the Rs on saturday to smash f*ck out of some reading lads and then a couple brasses? The bugle's on me mate

YOU Rsssssss

one its sunday

two you wouldnt last five minutes down the bush/acton/grove/northolt.

mate me n ashman went down there with a couple millwall lads and turned a few you of you over in the Springbok

come in there with knuckle dusters n coshes and your prawn sandwich brigade f*ck*ng melted

you'll all get ironed out

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lol the same milwall who came to the british queen at 2pm go kicked back to kfc, then came back met up at westfield and got bubble wrapped so they could make some youtube videos looking well scary?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Phil we goin down the Rs on saturday to smash f*ck out of some reading lads and then a couple brasses? The bugle's on me mate

YOU Rsssssss

one its sunday

two you wouldnt last five minutes down the bush/acton/grove/northolt.

mate me n ashman went down there with a couple millwall lads and turned a few you of you over in the Springbok

come in there with knuckle dusters n coshes and your prawn sandwich brigade f*ck*ng melted

you'll all get ironed out

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lol the same milwall who came to the british queen at 2pm go kicked back to kfc, then came back met up at westfield and got bubble wrapped so they could make some youtube videos looking well scary?

Look you and no man of your name are any good

your not fit to even talk to the joyces, ya feckin gorger