The best pillow

Fresh

Has anyone here got/used a geese down pillow - supposedly 'The best pillow'...

Winter Snow Goose Down

£150, johnlewis.com

A supremely comfortable pillow using down from geese native to Russia's glacial mountains.

...or does anyone do memory foam pillows? I've seen some in IKEA

Copped a memory foam mattress for the first time recently and I'm gassed but it's just not right without a presidential pillow.

I've even thought about heated blankets in recent times, but I think that might be a step to far.

I got memory pillow from Dreams. I find it's too high and kinda stiff-ish compared to my personal preference. I hate high pillows.

I got another duck feather one which I find is perfect. But the more you use it, the more it sinks.

But yeah you can find cheap (£25) to quite expensive (£80) ones everything in between in Dreams.

I got memory pillow from Dreams. I find it's too high and kinda stiff-ish compared to my personal preference. I hate high pillows.

I got another duck feather one which I find is perfect. But the more you use it, the more it sinks.

But yeah you can find cheap (£25) to quite expensive (£80) ones everything in between in Dreams.

I didn't think of getting both and doing a combo, I usually do 2 pillows anyway.