Sign in to follow this  
DJ TRICKSY

CHINESE JOKE

CHINESE SICK LEAVE: I NOT COME WORK TODAY!!! Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work." The boss says, "You know, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex. That makes everything better and I go work. You try that." Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."...

A dustman goes into a Chinese Takeaway and says to the bloke behind the counter "wheres ya bin?"Chinaman "I bin to China"Dustman "No, wheres ya bin"Chinaman "I bin to China"Dustman "NO, Wheres ya wheely bin?"Chinaman "I wheely bin to China"

A dustman goes into a Chinese Takeaway and says to the bloke behind the counter "wheres ya bin?"Chinaman "I bin to China"Dustman "No, wheres ya bin"Chinaman "I bin to China"Dustman "NO, Wheres ya wheely bin?"Chinaman "I wheely bin to China"
biggrin.gif:D:D lmao

biggrin.gif  ive been in a situation like dat with a chinaman sum of them are hard of hearing u jus wanna shout down there ear
innit i remember wen i was at school and sum chinese girl started... GOSHHHH lol